Strong Frontlist Books Lead S&S Q1 Revenues to Rise 14%
- Higgins Clark in Five-Book Deal with S&S. Mutter, John // Publishers Weekly;5/1/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 18, p9
Reports that author Mary Higgins Clark has signed a five-book deal with Simon and Schuster (S&S). Terms of the deal; Plans of S&S for the books' publication.
- Simon & Schuster Bets On Three Kings Strategy For Fall. // Book Publishing Report;
Reports on Simon & Schuster Inc.'s plans to publish by fall 2004 three books by Stephen King. Initial printing; Target readers; Publication dates.
- Mysteries Continue to Lead NYT Hardcover Fiction List. // Book Publishing Report;5/1/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p7
The article presents several publishing houses and their titles which were included in the bestselling lists in the. Random House Inc. topped the publisher's list in the hardcover fiction category and 5 out of 25 titles were included in the list. Penguin Group USA Inc. has 15 titles with five...
- Clark books family affair. Bing, Jonathan // Daily Variety;06/22/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 14, p1
Informs that Mary Higgins Clark and her daughter, Carol Higgins Clark, have signed a deal with Simon & Schuster to collaborate on an as-yet-underwritten novella `Deck the Halls'. Part of elder Clark's five-book contract; Unity of characters from the work of the two authors.
- Scribner's Flytxt Alliance Highlights Mobile Campaign Trend. // Book Publishing Report;1/26/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the plan to promote the new book "Cell,"by Stephen King in the U.S. Simon&Schuster's Scribner imprint and mobile marketing company, Flytxt announced their alliance concerning the launching of King's novel. In addition HarperCollins, Time Warner Book Group were among the...
- Higgins Clark: $12M per book. Quinn, Judy // Publishers Weekly;8/19/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 34, p18
Reports on a publishing contract signed by suspense writer Mary Higgins Clark with Simon & Schuster/Pocket Books. Amount of book advance received by Clark; Comparison of book advances with writers Danielle Steel and Patricia Cornwell.
- Suspense diva inks $64 mil book deal. Bing, Jonathan // Daily Variety;04/28/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 40, p1
Reports on the book deal signed by author Mary Higgins Clark and publisher Simon & Schuster. Terms and value of the book deal; Recognition of Clark's popularity.
- Atria to Publish the Book on Cool. // Book Publishing Report;11/24/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p5
Reports on Atria Books' plan to publish a book on what is cool. Topics to be discussed on the book; Target readers for the book.
- They've Got Her Under Their Skin. // Publishers Weekly;4/14/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 15, p13
The article focuses on author of the book "I've Got You Under My Skin," Mary Higgins Clark, on topics including appearances on several television programs, the book's commercial success, and her 40th anniversary with publisher Simon & Schuster.