- Diageo adjusts fiscal calendar, reports on BK. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p12
Discloses that diversified food-and-drinks conglomerate Diageo is set to report results for an 18-month fiscal period ending June 30, 1998 and would switch to a fiscal calendar ending in June. Plan to make an interim earnings announcement for the 12 months ended December 31, 1997 on March 19,...
- Catalyst. Flavell-White, Claudia // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Feb2009, Issue 812, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on Diageo's decision to review plans for a huge new brewery in Ireland, and another on Australia's plans to cap and trade carbon dioxide emissions.
- Guinness drive across Europe. // Marketing Event;Apr97, p10
Describes the international roadshow event planned by Guinness Brewing Worldwide in May 1997.
- TWICE THE FLAVOUR FOR SMIRNOFF ICE DOUBLE BLACK. // National Liquor News;Aug2009, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p16
The article evaluates the Smirnoff Ice Double Black Wild Lime and Smirnoff Ice Double Black Raw Berry from Diageo.
- Jane Ewing succeeds Humphreys as MG of Diageo Global Travel & Middle East (GTME). // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;7/26/2010, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p2
The article announces the appointment of Jane Ewing as managing director of Global Travel and Middle East (GTME) hub at Diageo PLC.
- Diageo unveils 1st significant new distillery in 30+ years. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;10/16/2010, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on the establishment of Scotch Malt Whisky Distillery owned by Diageo PLC in Speyside, Scotland.
- Restructuring at Diageo creates new regions in the Americas & Africa; Stuart Fletcher and Ron Anderson to depart company. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;6/1/2011, Vol. 13 Issue 49, p2
The article reports on the restructuring and significant change in Diageo PLC that resulted in the departure of the company's international president Stuart Fletcher and chief customer officer Ron Anderson as well as the establishment of Diageo in Latin America and Caribbean and in Africa.
- Smirnoff vodka tops IWSR's Top 50 International Spirits Brands list. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;8/18/2011, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p3
The article reports that the Smirnoff vodka from Diageo PLC remains the biggest-selling international brand in the 2010 Top 50 International Spirits Brands list of the International Wine and Spirits Research (IWSR).
- Diageo to relocate to Coral Gables from Miami. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;12/14/2012, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p4
The article reports on the plan of Diageo PLC to relocate to Coral Gables, Florida from Miami in 2013.