Awards launch for top events
- George P Johnson Wins For Event Design. // Spice;11/ 1/2012, Issue 4, p56
The article announces that engagement marketing company George P. Johnson Co. (GPI) received four Event Design Awards in 2012.
- BEST LIVE+DIGITAL PROGRAM (B-TO-B). // Event Marketer Magazine;May2013, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p12
The article focuses on the winners under the Best Live+Digital Program (B-to-B) category of Ex Awards such as the GSX 2012 event marketing campaign for the networking company Cisco, I/O 2012 for the internet company Google Inc., and the Times Square Takeover for the automobile company Kawasaki.
- BEST LIVE+DIGITAL PROGRAM (B-TO-C). // Event Marketer Magazine;May2013, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p14
The article focuses on the winners under the Best Live+Digital Program (B-to-C) category of Ex Awards such as the Falling for You event marketing campaign of digital innovation firm Space150, Re:Mix Lab of communication firm Innocean Worldwide, and Escape Routes of advertising agency Team Detroit.
- BEST PRODUCTION OF AN EVENT (B-TO-B). // Event Marketer Magazine;May2013, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p18
The article focuses on the winners under the Best Production of an Event (B-to-B) category of Ex Awards such as the Global Leadership Conference event marketing campaign for coffee firm Starbucks, U.S. National Dealer Meeting for automaker Toyota, and Minds + Machines 2012 for General Electric.
- And the winners are... Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct2003, p16
Reports on the prize-winning promotion of some construction companies in Great Britain. Announcement of winner for Finnforest log cabin; Promotion program of Geberit Terrains; Winner of Geberit's promotion program.
- GREEN SCENE. // Religious Conference Manager;Aug2010, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p12
The article announces winners of the 2010 IMEX Awards, which includes Australia's Adelaide Convention Centre which won the Green Supplier Awards, the Toronto Convention & Visitors Association which won the IMEX Commitment to the Community Award and Intel Corp. which received the Green Meetings...
- Eventia's first Corporate Event Awards. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Dec2006, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the Eventia CE Awards, which are designed to honor those in the event planning industry. Those selected for recognition included various venues, production companies, and event management agencies. The Gold Award was received by the Knebworth House, while the award for...
- Neues Gewand und aktuelle Inhalte. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;2008, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p58
New look and topical content. Right on time for its Annual General Assembly from May 18-20, 2008 at Leipzig Fair, the European Association of Event Centers (EWC) appeared with a completely revamped corporate identity reflecting the topicality of association issues.
- ICESAP Excellence Awards 2015. // CEI Asia;Oct2015, p12
The article announces the recipients of trade body Asia-Pacific Incentive, Conference and Event Society's 2015 awards including event marketing firm Uniplan Greater China as Agency of the Year, Imagination for Best Product Launch of the Year, and iProspect for Best Use of a Small Budget.