- Blu-Tek display wins award. // Furniture/Today;1/26/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 22, p30
The article informs that the bedding manufacturer Kingsdown Inc. has won Gold at the 2013 Design of the Times Awards, competition for in-store point-of-purchase displays and marketing campaign, for its Blu-Tek headboard display in the Specialty Stores category.
- BRITISH POP AWARDS 2004. // In-Store;Oct2004, p35
Features the winners of the British P-O-P Awards 2004. Cat optical/sunglasses display frame made by Red Hand Design for Inspecs; MG Rover X Power SV environment automobile made by Coutts Arken for MG Rover Group; Malibu beverages made by Sector Design for Allied Domecq.
- Untitled. // Dairy Field;Oct97, Vol. 180 Issue 10, p6
Presents a photograph of the presentation of the `It is the Cheese' display contest award to Maggie Weathers of the Andronico's deli operations. Sponsor of the contest; Presentors of the award.
- BEST VISUAL MERCHANDISING PRODUCT. // In-Store;Jul2008, p33
The article announces the Best Visual Merchandising Product award given to the Boodles Necklace Display by the Jewelry Display Co. in the 2008 In-store Shopfitting & Display Industry Award.
- OLIVER Ireland Victorious At POPAI UK & Ireland Awards. // Checkout;Oct2015, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p77
The article announces that OLIVER Ireland, which focuses on retail financial services, has received the POPAI Gold Award for innovation, creativity and excellence in the Short Run Temporary Display category.
- All-in-One displays its class. // Hardware & Garden Review;Jan2008, p6
The article announces that the All-in-One Garden Centre has won the Best Christmas Display in the North East award in Great Britain.
- Final call for SADI awards 2007 entries. // In-Store;Apr2007, p5
A final call for Shopfitting and Display Industry Awards 2007 entries is presented.
- Portmeirion awards. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jul95, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p200
Announces the winners of Portmeirion USA's first annual Display Contest, honoring retail shops that best display the total look of the firm's patterns. Accent Shop from Indianapolis, Indiana as first prize winner; Good Life from Naples, Fla. and Bell's Nursery & China from Anchorage, Alaska as...
- Awards recognize best thermoformed parts. Smith, Sarah S. // Plastics News;10/12/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 35, p31
Reports that Brookdale Plastics Inc.'s Metacom music display station won the cut-sheet point-of-purchase award in the Society of Plastics Engineers Thermoforming Division's annual parts competition in Nashville, Tennessee. Collaboration of Brookdale Plastics with its customer, Metacom Inc. in...