Compensation change works at 1st Chicago
- First Chicago NBD Corp. Littman, Margaret // Crain's Chicago Business;08/04/97, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p42
Reports that First Chicago Capital Markets Incorporated, a subsidiary of First Chicago NBD Corporation, got the go-ahead from the Federal Reserve Board to underwrite and deal in equities. Information on a deal between First Chicago and Robert W. Baird & Company of Milwaukee.
- Numatics a throwback. // High Yield Report;03/23/98, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p6
Reports that the pricing of a high yield offering for Numatics Incorporated was done at First Chicago Capital Markets Incorporated. Value of the senior subordinated notes; Date the issue is to mature; Rating of the issue by Moody's Investors Service and Standard and Poor's. BancBoston Securities.
- Greenspan boosts Illinois GOs, rest of market. Keeton, Ann // Bond Buyer;07/23/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30193, p2
Reports on First Chicago Capital Markets Inc.'s winning of $100 million sale of general obligation bonds with true interest cost of 5.1 percent.
- First Chicago Polishes Off Chamberlain Issue. Duran, Danielle // Private Placement Letter;01/18/99, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p1
Announces that First Chicago Capital Markets was taking bids for Chamberlain Group Inc.'s deal. Information on the tranches of the deal; Companies which were taking part on the transaction; Background on the the company.
- Spread Widens For Boscov. Duran, Danielle // Private Placement Letter;02/15/99, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p2
Reports that First Chicago Capital Markets is working on the final details before closing a deal for Boscov's Department Stores Inc. Expected closure of the deal; Details on the bondable-lease transaction; Products of Boscov's.
- Chicago's culture maven. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/09/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30575, p1
Profiles Kenneth Kerznar, managing director at First Chicago Capital Markets Inc. Career history; Achievements; Not-for-profit financing deals closed.
- First Chicago Brings Pittsburgh Tube. Hahn, Tamar // Private Placement Letter;06/07/99, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p10
Reports on a deal for Pittsburgh Tube Co. launched by First Chicago Capital Markets. Amount of the deal; Why the transaction is expected to be in the market for a long period of time; Background of Pittsburgh.
- First Chicago Brings $35M Boscov Deal. Duran, Danielle // Private Placement Letter;02/01/99, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the private placement offering by First Chicago Capital Markets for Boscov's Department Stores Inc. as of February 1999.
- The trading floor. Williamson, Tammy; Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;09/03/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30471, p6
Presents a roundup of personnel developments in the United States finance industry recent to September 3, 1998. Hirings at First Chicago Capital Markets; RH Investment Corp.; Fitch IBCA Inc.