PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR APRIL 26, 2006
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR SEPT. 7, 2006. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32463, p29
A chart is presented that shows the plain/insured GO yield curves for September 7, 2006.
- CAPITAL RAISING. // Oregon Business Magazine;Aug2007, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p7
A chart is presented which indicate capital fund raising and investments in several companies in Oregon as of Augsut 2007.
- TOP 10 U.S. VENTURE CAPITAL INVESTMENTS Q1 2006. // Telephony;10/9/2006, Vol. 247 Issue 16, p14
A chart is presented depicting the leading venture capital investments for the first quarter of 2006 in the U.S.
- MARKET WATCH: ROTH BILLION-DOLLAR CLUB. // Orange County Business Journal;5/29/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p8
A chart is presented that lists companies with one billion dollar worth or higher market capital in California.
- RISING CAPS. // Retail Traffic;Aug2008, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p6
A table is presented depicting the capital rates on retail properties and Core and stabilized assets in the U.S. from 2005 to 2008.
- New Nonwovens Investment. // Nonwovens Industry;Dec2006, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p30
A chart is presented that lists technological investment by a variety of nonwoven industries including Advanced Fabrics, Bayteks and First Quality Nonwovens Inc.
- DATA. // Private Placement Letter;4/3/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p4
The article presents a chart that lists the investment placement of companies.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Crain's New York Business;5/5/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p3
A chart is presented that lists capital investments of various New York City companies in the first quarter of 2008.
- MOST RECENT GLOBAL HIGH YIELD DEALS. // High Yield Report;3/20/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p4
A chart is presented that lists the most recent global high yield deals as from February 14-March 13, 2006.
- Largest Depositary Receipt Investors. // Global Finance;Mar2007, Vol. 21 Issue 3, following p65
A table is presented that lists rates of companies' largest depositary receipt investors.