- Florida Expressway Offers $375M. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p1
The article reports on the 375 million dollars revenue bonds offered by the Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority in central Florida.
- Hancock finds more value in emerging markets. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;11/08/99, Vol. 10 Issue 43, p1
Reports on John Hancock High Yield Bond Fund's bullishness on corporate issues in the emerging markets.
- CBOs Need More New Issues First. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;04/17/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p13
Reports on the impact of the slowing down of collateralized bond obligation fund issuance on the high-yield market.
- HIGH YIELD FUND PERFORMANCE. // High Yield Report;2/11/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p7
Presents a chart on the performance of high yield bond funds from December 31, 2001 to February 6, 2002.
- Leaders of the pack, yes, but how long before they fall back? Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;06/15/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30662, p6
Reports on the performance of high-yield bond funds in the United States as of June 1999. Comparison with other municipal categories; Liquidity concerns.
- Arizona retail buyers beat the heat, keep market buoyant. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;08/25/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30712, p7
Reports on the performance of bond funds in Arizona as of August 25, 1999. Outflows suffered by bond funds; Retail demand in Arizona.
- Southampton, N.Y., Cancels $60M Deal. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/30/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31314, p5
Reports the withdrawal of the bond by regional officials in Southampton, New York. Consideration for a referendum on bond approval; Impact of the debt on the town resources; Factors contributing to bond withdrawal.
- Rising tide of new issuance lifts New York portfolios. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;10/21/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30504, p6
Reports that near-record amount of debt from New York State issuers has given institutional investors the opportunity to employ a number of different strategies to achieve strong performance. Move by some top-performing funds to avoid insured New York securities; Van Kampen Funds' investment...
- This summers blockbusters...bond funds. Zweig, Jason; Gordon, Derek // Money;June97, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p134
Discusses bonds and bond funds as the possible blockbuster investments for the summer of 1997. Myths about bonds including the idea that they return half as much as stocks, the idea of having all one's money in the highest-returning investment and the idea that stocks and bonds move in...
- HIGH YIELD SECONDARY GAINERS & LOSERS. // Leveraged Finance News;4/28/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p10
A chart depicting high yield secondary bond gainers and losers is presented.