Bond Buyer Indexes Flat or Higher; 1-Year Note Yield Highest in 5 Years
- Yield Indexes Mostly Up on Favorable Economic Data. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31738, p36
Reports on the increase of 'The Bond Buyer' municipal bond indexes in New York City. Reason for the increase; Impact of the observance of Yom Kippur on the drop off in market participation; Basis points of yields due to increased trading; Sale of the city's multi-million dollar short-term...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31704, p2
Presents news items related to bonds in the U.S. as of August 22, 2003. Applications for state unemployment benefits in Washington; Percentage increase in the index of economic indicators; Auctions of discount bill by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Most Bond Buyer Indexes Increase; Revenue Bond Near 5%. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;9/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32219, p39
Reports on the increasing bond yield indexes of "The Bond Buyer" amid concerns of future inflation and rate hike in the U.S. Factors influencing the trend; Improvement of municipal and government bonds on gains in oil prices; Number of basis points risen by the revenue bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31704, p36
Presents statistics related to bond market in the U.S. as of August 22, 2003. Market indicators; Short term tax-exempt yields; Bond buyer indexes.
- A Volatile Swap Index. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32524, p1
The article reports on the volatility in the former Bond Market Association Muni Swap Index has been comfortable, predictable reality for short-term investors. The volatility is the increased presence of price-sensitive institutional clients in the portfolios of short-term money funds that use...
- Bond Buyer Indexes Rise for Second Consecutive Week. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p40
Reports on the increase in the Bond Buyer indexes in the U.S. Influence of oil price increase on bond markets; Price of the bonds sold by the New Jersey Economic Development Authority; Percentage of the revenue bond index.
- Preference for high-yield bonds. // Fund Strategy;10/22/2012, p1
The article discusses on Jim Leaviniss, manager of the M&G Global Marco Bond funds and Julian Marr director of Adviser-hub, which discusses fund industry and global investors bonds, which focuses on the percentage growth of business, including positive china, Peru, and negative investors...
- Most Yield Indexes Decline as FOMC Decision Wipes Out Early Losses. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/27/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32496, p6
The article reports that most yield indexes in the U.S. declined in October 2006, as Federal Open Market Committee decision wipes out early losses. The 20-bond index of GO yields fell three basis points to 4.30 percent, its lowest level since October 5, 2006, when it was 4.25 percent. The...
- CALLING ALL LONG BONDS. Puffer, Marlene // Canadian Investment Review;Winter2006, Vol. 19 Issue 4, Special Section pR15
The article focuses on the significance of adding inflation-linked bonds (ILB) or going longer-term in risk management for Canadian pension plans. Canadian ILB represent only 3.4% of the global ILB market. The limitations of the domestic markets make a strong case for going global in both...