Assets Rise $1.44 Million to $348.5 Billion
- Tax-Free Yield Rises 12 Basis Points as Assets Slip. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/16/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32404, p7
The article reports on the status of tax-free money market funds in the U.S. The fund's average yield rebounded during the period June 12-18, 2006, rising 12 basis points to 2.85 percent on an annualized basis. This increase followed a decline of 13 basis points the previous week. Meanwhile,...
- Diagnostics for DC default options. Johannson, Joan // Employee Benefit News Canada;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p6
The author focuses on default investment options which usually run to three alternatives. The alternatives include a money market fund, a balanced fund or one of the new lifecycle funds. The best alternative for plans is the money market fund in which a default option is provided only as a...
- In economic crisis, even stable-value funds on shaky ground. MINK, GARY // Employee Benefit News;Mar2009, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p43
The article reports on the state of the stable-value fund in the U.S. It states that despite their generally strong track records, stable-value funds are not entirely stable anymore. It mentions that while stable value fund managers try to maintain a stable $1 unit price, they cannot guarantee...
- Tax-Exempts See $5.57 Billion in Outflows. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p29
Reports that tax-free money market funds had a net outflow of $5.57 billion in the U.S. during the week ended on July 5, 2004.
- Tax-Free Yields Rise to 0.78%; Taxables Break 1 % for First Time Since 2002. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p7
Reports on developments concerning money market funds in the U.S. as of September 24, 2004. Increase in tax-free money market funds' average yield; Taxable fund yields; Decline of assets in funds; Net outflow of taxable funds.
- AMG Data Services. // High Yield Report;9/12/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p5
Focuses on the total high yield mutual funds reported inflows for the week ended September 7 of 84.5 million dollar in the U.S.
- Tax-Exempts Lost $2.54 Billion Last Week. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;3/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31845, p7
Reports that tax-exempt money market funds experienced an outflow of approximately 2.54 billion dollars for the week ended March 15, 2004 in the United States.
- Unit Trusts. // Finance Week;Mar2004 Review Supplement, p68
Ranks unit trusts in South Africa. Domestic funds; Equity growth and value funds; Asset allocation; Foreign funds; Money market funds.
- Tax-Frees Fall Nine Basis Points to 1.80%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32170, p6
Reports that tax-free money market funds' average yield fell nine basis points during the week ended July 4, 2005 on an annualized basis in the United States.