Bond Plan for Twins Ballpark Advances in Minnesota
- El Paso to build ball field. // Inside Tucson Business;6/29/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 57, p5
The article focuses on the plan approved by the city of El Paso in Texas, to fund a Triple-A baseball stadium, which involves a spending of 50 million dollars.
- New Rays Ballpark Pushed. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/29/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33591, p9
The article reports on the Baseball Stadium Financing Caucus created by the Chamber in Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg, Florida which looked at the financing plans of other ballparks and discovered from the local economist who believes public support of such facilities in the country.
- Miami-Dade Officials Weighing Timing of $440M Ballpark Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/16/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33132, p24
The article reports on the consideration of Miami-Dade County officials to price $440 million of revenue bonds in the third week of June 2009 to finance the Florida Marlin's new baseball field. It notes that the retail pricing for the bonds was tentatively scheduled on June 17, but the deal is...
- Rays Seek a Broader Base. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/3/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33610, p9
The article reports on the chambers of commerce in Tampa, Florida which are planning to finance a stadium for Major League Baseball's Tampa Bay Rays by creating a regional authority to broaden the taxable base for the finance.
- PLAY BALL. // Smart Business Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky;Jan2011, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p19
The article focuses on the contributions of Owen Wrassman, president of the Cincinnati Reds Community Fund in Ohio in the improvement of more than 260 baseball fields in the state through its Cincinnati Recreation Commission.
- Connecticut Lawmakers Spar over Hartford Ballpark Financing. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;5/11/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34306, p12
The article reports the disagreements among Connecticut state lawmakers on how to finance the proposed minor-league baseball stadium in Hartford, Connecticut as of mid-May 2015. The stadium will house the New Britain Rock Cats minor league baseball team, which will rename itself Hartford Yard...
- Connecticut Lawmakers Spar over Hartford Ballpark Financing. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;5/8/2015, p1
As construction crews work on a $56 million minor-league baseball stadium north of downtown Hartford, Conn., state lawmakers joust over its financing.
- Hennepin County Selling $120M Piece for Twins Ballpark. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/1/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32847, p32
The article reports on a $120 million of fixed-rate revenue bonds selling by Hennepin County, Minnesota. The bonds were the second of the three financings that will raise the $350 million needed to finance the public share of the Minnesota Twins' new ballpark. The county held a retail order...
- Mets World Series Berth Seen As Positive for Stadium Bonds. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/27/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34400, p1
The New York Mets' National League pennant boosts the credit outlook for bonds issued to finance its Citi Field stadium, according to Moody's Investors Service.