IRS Auditing Another Waste Management Borrowing
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Waste News;9/29/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p17
The article reports on various new products related to the waste management industry. Eriez Manufacturing Co. has introduced metal recovery systems to reclaim and segregate valuable metals from discarded materials. Phillips Industries has introduced three air and air-electrical hose products....
- Product Gallery. // MSW Management;May/Jun2007, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p148
The article evaluates several products including the Bollegraaf and Titech Robot Sorter from Van Dyke Baler, the 733 Trommel from McClosekey International, and the DuraLift II 20K suspension from Link Manufacturing Ltd.
- Arkansas DFA `blows roof off' home lending. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/01/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30819, p1
Reports on Arkansas Development Finance Authority's issuance of 95 million revenue bonds. Structure of the bonds; Supporters of the bond issue; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- ADFA Plans Sales for Burgeoning Single-Family Housing Program. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;05/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31149, p3
Reports the bond sales plans of the Arkansas Development Finance Authority. Purpose of the bond sale; Decrease in mortgage rates; Inclusions of the sale; Allocation of the proceeds.
- Dearth of Nonrated Deals Puts Arkansas Hospital Issue in Spotlight. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;03/23/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30855, p9
Reports on the Arkansas Development Finance Authority's bond offering to finance the expansion of the Washington Regional Medical Center in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Investment-grade rating of the bonds; Structure of the bonds.
- Arkansas DFA to Sell $66 Million for Park Lodge, Housing. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p38
Reports on the plan of Arkansas Development Finance Authority for the insured bond sale of a new state lodge. Worth of the bond sale; Components of the lodge deal; Purpose of the proceeds from the bonds.
- IRS Proceeds With Enforcement in Colorado Authority Zero-Coupon Case. Kinnader, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31294, p36
Reports that the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has concluded that its bond enforcement group has the right to audit zero-coupon bonds issued by the Colorado Health Facilities Authority. Impact of the IRS decision on issuers of the bonds; IRS scrutiny of several bond issuers in the country...
- IRS Auditing Up to 15 Housing Issues, With More to Come. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;3/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31345, p5
Reports on the effort of U.S. Internal Revenue Service to audit between ten to 15 single family housing bond. Examination of dozens of solid-waste facility bond; Details of things to consider during the examination; Problems in multifamily housing bonds.
- Auditing a Telephone Book. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;8/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31457, p1
Reports move of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to audit bond issues that utilized the telephone book Tefra structure in the U.S. Concerns of the IRS on the legitimacy of the bond issues; Disclosure on the names of the bond issuers; Susceptibility of the deal to violate the arbitrage...