Kansas City Fed: April Growth Slowed
- Kansas City Fed Sees Dip In Manufacturing Activity. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32845, p2
The article reports that the financial performance of the manufacturing industry in Kansas City, Kansas declined for March 2008. It is revealed by the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City that the expectation of the manufacturing companies for future factory activity weakened, but still...
- Credit conditions remain solid despite lower farm income. Dreiling, Larry // High Plains Journal;8/25/2014, Vol. 132 Issue 34, p7B
The article focuses on the report by Nathan Kauffman, Omaha Branch executive with the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City District, which states that most agricultural bankers in the federal bank district have reported solid credit union conditions in the second quarter of 2014 despite lower...
- Customer-profitability analysis. Knight, Robert E. // Banking;Oct75, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p66
Provides information on the results of a survey about customer-profitability analysis, which was conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in Kansas. Determination of the total funds used and supplied by the customer relationship; Measurement of the income or revenue obtained by the...
- K.C. Fed: Labor Conditions Activity Improving. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;9/11/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F335, p1
"[L]abor market conditions continue to improve" as the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Labor Market Conditions Indicators (LMCI) narrowed to negative 0.12 in August from negative 0.23 in July, according to the Bank.
- Site-seeing. // American Banker;8/19/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 158, p2A
Presents an overview of the Web site of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. Features of the site; Visits to the site; Web address.
- K.C. Fed: Labor Conditions Better Again. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;4/8/2015, p11
The article reports on the continued improvement of the Kansas City Labor Market Conditions Indicators (LMCI) in March 2015, according to the Federal Reserve Bank.
- national summary. // North Western Financial Review;3/15/2011, Vol. 196 Issue 6, p22
The article offers news briefs about the banking industry in the U.S. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. reported that 62% of banks reported that their earnings improved in the fourth quarter of 2010. Thomas Hoenig, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, demanded the break-up of...
- News In Brief: K.C. Fed: Activity Weak But Steady. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p2
Reports on the status of the manufacturing activity covered by the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. Deterioration in the response to the monthly survey of plant managers in the region; Decrease in the indexes of current activity; Lack of enthusiasm for capital sending shown by firms in the...
- Regional Manufacturing Is Largely Unchanged: K.C. Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/27/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 20, p8
The article reports on the condition of the manufacturing activity in the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City that has remained unchanged despite continued growth on the orders for export in May 2011.