Ohio County Officials OK New Port Authority
- N.Y.-N.J. Port Authority Sets $450M Sale for Thursday. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;4/16/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32608, p44
The article reports on the plan of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to sell $450 million of tax-exempt bonds. It states that the port authority will use the proceeds of the sale to finance its capital program and refund some of its outstanding debt. It adds that the winning bidder...
- OHIO: Keeping Baseball in Akron. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/17/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33798, p7
The article informs that the Port authority in Akron and the Summit County, Ohio are planning to issue its tax-exempt debt of 3.5 million U.S. dollars as a part of a lease deal to keep the city's minor-league baseball team in the city stadium.
- Muni Market Set for New Issue Pricings. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;1/27/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34450, p1
The municipal bond market is set for the start of the week's $5.42 billion new issue slate, which will be led off on Tuesday by the competitive sale from a Virginia issuer and a negotiated deal out of a New York City suburb.
- Toledo Port Authority in Closing Pact to Keep $3.5M Tax-Exempt. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/17/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33518, p3
The article reports on the closing agreement of the Toledo-Lucas Port Authority with the U.S. Internal Revenue Services to uphold the tax-exempt status for the 3.5 million dollars of bonds.
- S&P: Debt Financing of Infrastructure Could Hurt States' Credit. Watts, Jim // Bondbuyer.com;10/20/2015, p10
The article reports on the statement by Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC that states need to maintain their credit quality in funding infrastructure through traditional tax-exempt debt financing in the U.S. as of October 20, 2015.
- Dayton-Area Authority Expected To Approve Deal for DHL Airport. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31973, p3
Reports on the plan of the Dayton-Montgomery County, Ohio, Port Authority to approve a resolution to issue multimillion-dollar tax-exempt bonds that will enable DHL to expand its airport operations in Clinton County. Terms of the deal; Statement of Michael DiPerna of Robert W. Baird Public...
- BANs a Boon for N.Y. MTA, Finance Official Says. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;1/27/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34450, p1
Better transparency, among other benefits, drives New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority's aggressive bond anticipation note strategy, said one official.
- HRPT Nets $250M Credit Facility. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/4/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p5
The article reports on a senior secured credit facility received by real estate investment trust HRPT Properties Trust from a bank consortium. The deal is worth 250 million U.S. dollars. The consortium was comprised of Citicorp North America, Morgan Stanley, Regions Bank and UBS while Bank of...
- Insured Sale Set for Port Of Oakland. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31430, p1
Reports on the sale of revenue bonds for the Port of Oakland to retail investors and institutional investors in negotiated deal in California. Value of the revenue bonds; Approval of the deal by the port's board of commissioners; Uses of funds from the sale.