Cat Fund Sales Push
- Q&A. // Credit Union Magazine;Jul2014, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p43
The article provides an answer to a question regarding the application of the prohibition to the finance credit insurance premiums on dwelling- secured loans to other types of loans.
- DIY investment. Davis, Andy // Prospect;Jun2013, Issue 207, p82
The article offers the author's insights regarding the benefits offered by premium bonds and mentions his experience selecting premium bonds to save his money.
- 2% gain in premiums worldwide: Report. Veysey, Sarah // Business Insurance;6/28/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 26, p15
The total global premium volume of direct insurers increased 2 percent in 2003 to $2.941 trillion, according to research by Swiss Reinsurance Co. Nonlife insurance premiums grew by 6 percent to $1.268 trillion, while life insurance premiums fell by 0.8 percent to $1.673 trillion, the report notes.
- London reinsurers mindful of Bermuda capital. Veysey, Sarah // Business Insurance;9/2/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p24
Reports the economic condition of reinsurance market in London, England. Account on the total global reinsurance premiums written; Plans of London reinsurance market to increase retentions and alternatives to traditional reinsurance; Stability of the reinsurance market.
- Canada Reinsurers 'Dropping Like Flies' van Zyle, Sean // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;9/1/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 35, p28
Focuses on consolidation in Canadian reinsurance market. Increase in the total premiums of licensed reinsurers; Withdrawal of Gerling Re; Announcement of Hart Re Canada to cease to write new business.
- Increases are coming. Harris, Shaun // Finance Week;1/25/2002, p28
Focuses on the increase of short-term insurance premiums of Mutual & Federal and Santam in South Africa. Effects of the September 11 terrorist attacks; Finalization of reinsurance program; Element of cross-subsidization in insurance premiums.
- Nepal to have its first reinsurance company. // Asia Insurance Review;Oct2013, p20
The article reports on the initiative of the Nepalese government to establish a reinsurance company in a bid to retain premium within Nepal.
- Regulators Are Debating Premium Treatment Of Reinsurance. Connolly, Jim // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;2/26/2007, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p24
The article reports on the discussion made by the regulators regarding the treatment of premium which is associated with reinsurance transaction in the U.S. It is stated that during the discussion, the regulators are divided whether it is an accounting or an actuarial issue. It points out that a...
- Trade credit insurance: more claims, less confidence, further worries. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Aug2009, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p133
In this article the author discusses the performance of trade credit insurance services in Great Britain. According to the Association of British Insurers report, credit insurance claims have increased year-on-year by 166 percent in the first quarter of 2009. Because of this, the government had...