Free legal advice at the NEC
- Birmingham debutantes. Meczes, Robin // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Apr2006, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p37
The article offers information on the commercial vehicle trade show to be held in Birmingham, England on April 25-27, 2006.
- CV SHOW PREVIEW. // Commercial Motor;2/14/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5522, p8
The article offers information on the presentation about SmartWitness on-board forward-facing video cameras in the Commercial Vehicle Show 2013 from April 9 to 11, 2013.
- Penning: CV Show return is good news. // Commercial Motor;4/14/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5428, p8
The article reports on the assertion of Transport Minister Mike Penning that the return of the commercial vehicle (CV) show reflects the strong performance of the CV market in Great Britain.
- GOOD NEWS AND HARSH REALITY. // Commercial Motor;4/27/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5175, p16
The author comments on the Commercial Vehicle Show 2006 to be held at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, England in April. He affirms that the event offers opportunities for participants to share views, news and products. He cites that the organisers of the event expect to attract at...
- Good to grow. Stanier, Richard // Commercial Motor;3/15/2012, Vol. 217 Issue 5474, p40
The article presents information on the 11th Auto Expo exhibition, held in New Delhi, India in 2012. It is said that the commercial vehicles industry in India is growing significantly and it was evident in the expo. The event was attended by major players in the industry including Mahindra &...
- Untitled. // Commercial Motor;9/20/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5247, p35
The article reports on the Moscow International Motor Show held in Russia in 2007. The event is a throwback to the 1970s both in terms of vehicle technology and the use of glamorous women to sell cars and trucks. Almost every manufacturer had brought along a team of long-legged women, many of...
- Commercial Vehicle Show for '09 canceled. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2009, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p47
No abstract available.
- Building up business. Harris, David // Motor Transport;3/7/2011, p20
The article focuses on the prospects of the 2011 commercial vehicle (CV) Show at Birmingham, England to be held from April 12-14, 2011. According to Malcolm Tagg, director general of the Vehicle Builders and Repairers Association (VBRA), the association's members have mixed reaction about the...
- A RAI look back at the show. Barnett, Colin // Commercial Motor;11/8/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5253, p12
The article discusses the highlights of the European Road Transport Show (RAI) held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands in 2007. Driver Hans Stacey, winner of the Paris-Dakar race, has attended the event. Cowgirls completed the stand of the Wild West-themed Actros truck showcased by the Dutch road...