Cherokee Water Reaches Aa3
- Campbell Union School District, Calif., Upgraded to AA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34076, p17
The article reports that the outstanding bonds of Campbell Union School District, California has been given an AA rating by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services.
- Standard & Poor's Moves Pittsburgh's 'BB' GO Rating to Its Watch List. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32000, p5
Reports on the move of Standard &Poor's Corp. to place its BB rating on Pittsburgh's outstanding debt on CreditWatch. Importance of the approval of a financial recovery plan; Impact of the action on the general obligation bond of Pittsburgh; Removal of the positive outlook assigned by the agency...
- Massachusetts Treasurer Sees Reserves as Key to Protect Ratings. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;12/7/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34624, p3
The article reports that Massachusetts need to protect and boost its reserves to preserve its bond ratings.
- Detroit Sewers Take a Hit. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;5/31/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33723, p1
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded three billion dollars of Detroit, Michigan's sewer bonds in preparation for a new-money issue in mid-June 2012. Fitch Ratings Ltd. analyst Doug Scott says that the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department's unstable financial performance...
- Cobb Co., Ga., Revs Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;06/13/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30911, p2
Presents the rating of Moody's Investors Services on the water and sewer revenue bonds of Cobb County, Georgia.
- FLORIDA: Palm Beach Port Goes Negative. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/16/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32510, p33
The article focuses on the ratings of Fitch Ratings Inc. for the revenue bonds of the Port of Palm Beach in Florida. It was observed that the combination of slow growth in revenues and 10% growth on average in operating expenses since the fiscal year 2000 have decreased the port's financial...
- Laurens County, S.C., GOs Lowered to BBB by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32655, p2
The article reports on the factors affecting the decrease in general obligation debt rating in Laurens County, South Carolina. The rating reflects historically weak financial operations that have resulted in negative unreserved general fund balances in five of the past six fiscal years, as well...
- Munis Unchanged to a Bit Firmer. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/20/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32840, p2
The article reports on the financial performance of municipal bond market in the U.S. According to the author, economist forecasted an increase in jobless claims by 360,000 and the benchmark yield of the Treasury market opened at 3.49% and ended at 3.34%, however, economic calendar does not pose...
- A Positive Affirmation. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/19/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32363, p35
The article reports on the A-minus rating given by Fitch Ratings Inc. to approximately 1.9 million dollars of limited-tax general obligation refunding bonds to be issued by Manistee County in Michigan. The company has revised its outlook on the credit to positive from stable. It also cited its...