Space Agency Advances
- Lawmaker's Bill Would Ease Advance-Refunding Limits. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;2/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31582, p4
Reports on a possible legislation on a Senate bill in the U.S. Senate as of February 2003, that could ease advance-refunding restrictions related to bonds, allowing states and local governments to take advantage of low interest rates. Details of the bill; Person who introduced the legislation...
- Bill Would Expand IDB Financings, Allow Bank Deductibility on Issues. Duff, Susanna // Bond Buyer;2/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31582, p5
Reports on the introduction of a tax legislation in the U.S. House as of February 2003, that would allow more facilities to be financed with industrial development bonds and apply bank deductibility to such bonds on a limited basis. Provisions of the bill; Person who introduced the bill; Impact...
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;4/8/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31360, p6
Reports the status of the proposed bond buyer legislation in the U.S. Approval of the restoration of earnings law for individuals and families; Inclusion of the Affordable Education Act 2001 in the tax law; Debate over the comprehensive energy bill by the Senate.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p4
Presents chart depicting the bond buyer legislative status in the U.S. Provisions of the law; Bills proposed in the Senate; Status of the legislation.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31457, p35
Cites the legislative bills on bond issues in the U.S. Provisions in the First-Time Home Ownership Made Easy Act of 2001; Author of the Stop Tax-Exempt Arena Debt Issuance Act; Terms in the Agricultural Bond Enhancement Act.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31771, p4
Presents a chart depicting the status report of bond legislation in the U.S. as of December 1, 2003. Bond legislation; Scope of the legislation; Proposed law for the legislation.
- Calif. Voters to Decide on School and Veteran Propositions. Williams, Rochelle; Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;11/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31010, p30
Reports several bond related proposals in California. Embodiment of Proposition 39; Impact of the proposition on school infrastructures; Context of the Proposition 13; Concerns over issues on budget funds included in the proposition.
- School, Farm Bond Bills Introduced. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;02/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31082, p5
Focuses on the legislative bills in the United States that could increase bond issuance for school construction and farm loans. Provisions of the bills; Sponsors; Chances of being enacted.
- Louisiana's Foster OKs Tobacco and Capital Project Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/6/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31175, p3
Reports the approval of a legislative bill on tobacco and capital project bonds in Louisiana. Revenue bonds for statewide capital projects; Rate on the tobacco settlement; Participation of the State Bond Commission and the Joint Budget Committee to oversee the sale of the tobacco bonds.