Municipal Bond Activities
- The Bond Buyer Announces Deal of the Year Finalists. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/7/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32503, p40
The article presents several announcements of the "The Bond Buyer" regarding the finalists and winners of the competitions it initiated in the U.S. The newspaper reveals the 10 finalists it had chosen for the fifth annual "Deal of the Year Awards" involving the most innovative municipal bond...
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;11/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32267, p13
The article presents a calendar of events in the U.S. from November 30 to December 1, 2005. It includes information on the issuer of bonds and the services it offered.
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31931, p29
Presents a calendar of events involving municipal bond activities in the U.S.
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32036, p4
The article presents information on various events related to the U.S. bond market in 2005. The Municipal Analysts Group of New York will hold a luncheon on Current Issues and Outlook for the Health Care Sector at the Yale Club in Manhattan on January 14, 2005. Speakers will include Martin...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;1/19/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32301, p7
The article presents the schedule for the municipal bond activities in the U.S. The Municipal Analysts Group will be hosting its January meeting at the Yale Club in Manhattan. An advanced seminar on project finance will be organized by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts at the Hilton...
- Atlanta Begins New Round of Infrastructure Meetings. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;9/11/2014, p7
The article reports on the launch of Atlanta, Georgia's second round of public meetings in September 2014 to discuss the need for a general obligation (GO) bond referendum in 2015. Topics discussed include the city's infrastructure projects costing an estimated 333 million U.S. dollars, the...
- Some Bond Trends Reverse, Others Continue Downward Slide in August. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p49
No abstract available.
- Shelby County, Tenn., to Use Extendible Note Structure Again. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31025, p3
Reports on the plan of Shelby County, Tennessee to issue extendible municipal commercial paper notes. Capital outlay program of the county; Provision of interim financing for county and school system capital projects.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p28
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the United States as of December 28, 2000. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Futures market; Reoffering yields; New-issue balances; Visible supply rises.