Three More Issuers Disclose IRS Audits, Bringing Recent Total to 10
- IRS Auditing Minnesota BAB Issue. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;9/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34375, p1
The Internal Revenue Service is auditing $91 million of Build America Bonds issued by the Minnesota Public Facilities Authority in fall 2010.
- Kentucky Counties Association Faces IRS Audit. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p23
Reports on the audit of the tax and revenue anticipation certification of participating notes issued by the Kentucky Association of Counties Advance Revenue Program in 2003 by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. Notification of the issuer of the audit; Initiation of a routine examination.
- Louisiana Discloses IRS Audit of $650 Million of Refunding GOs. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;4/21/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33303, p5
The article reports that the state government disclosed audit information to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for its 650 million dollars worth of refunding general obligation (GO) securities sold in Louisiana in 2005.
- SEC attorney: IRS search for yield burning not always a material event. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;06/09/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30410, p3
Reports on the remarks by Mark Zhener of the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that an issuer need not disclose Internal Revenue Service (IRS) audit looking for potential yield burning to investors. Zhener as speaker at `The Bond Buyer' periodical's Pacific Northwest Public Finance...
- More Audit Info, Please. Kinnander, Ola; Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/19/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31060, p1
Reports that two municipal market groups in the United States have asked the U.S. Internal Revenue Service to give issuers more information about why their bonds are being audited. Disclosure of the audits; Request made by the National Association of Bond Lawyers and a working group of the...
- Local Virginia Authority Discloses IRS Audit of Lease-to-Own Bonds. McConnell, Aison L. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32596, p6
The article reports on the selection Virginia's Harrisonburg Redevelopment and Housing Authority as the ninth issuer of "lease-to-own" bonds. 22 bond deals completed by 21 issuers between 1996 and 2005 for arbitrage violations, bid rigging and other problems were audited by the Internal Revenue...
- Minnesota City Announces Audit of. $53.8 Million of Health Care Bonds. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;10/22/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33204, p23
The article reports on the move of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to audit the 53.8 million dollars of bonds issued by Maple Grove, Minnesota in 2005. The author states that the city government has revealed that it has received a letter from the IRS which announced that the bonds had been...
- IRS Re-Audits Ohio Agency, Calls Arkansas Agency Bonds Taxable. Humes, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/2/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33460, p7
The article reports on an audit of 3 million dollars of bonds in Little Rock, Arkansas opened by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
- IRS Auditing $177 Million of Florida Hospital Bonds. Depaul, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;12/21/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33636, p4
The article reports on the auditing of 177.2 million dollars of 2005 hospital bonds issued by the Highlands County, Florida Health Facilities Authority for the Adventist Health System/Sunbelt Group by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS).