On the Road to Double-Digit Growth
- TexSCAN. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/25/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p8
The article lists several advertisement related to product and services offerings in Texas which includes cars for sale, medical supplies, and real state offerings.
- VOD Ads Attract More Attention. Brown, Karen // Multichannel News;6/5/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p24
Focuses on the interest of advertisers in cable video-on-demand services. Benefits of advertisement-supported on-demand content to cable operators and advertisers according to Ken Papagan, executive vice president at Rentrak Corp.; Addition of AdPulse, a new advertising management system that...
- Rivers Lends Glitz to Philly VOD. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;1/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p37
Reports on the launch of video on demand (VOD) by Comcast Corp. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Facilities provided and cost of VOD; Availability of VOD; Equipment used by the company for downloading content; Servers and set tops used in Philadelphia operation.
- Comcast's Strauss: VOD Poised for More Growth. Reynolds, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;5/27/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 21, p14
The article reports on the video-on-demand (VOD) program of Comcast Corp. is poised for growth on all of its five broadcast networks in the U.S.
- Strauss: VOD Poised for Real Growth. REYNOLDS, MIKE // Multichannel News;5/27/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p4
The article offers information that video-on-demand (VOD) programming of Comcast Corp. has been poised for growth on several levels and reports that the multiple-system operator (MSO) has seen 15-20 percent in C3 viewing, an average commercial minute rating, due to increased consumption of VOD.
- WINDOW WISHES. Stewart, Andrew; Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;4/28/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the move of Comcast Corp.'s cable unit to improve its video on demand (VOD) platform for theatrical production releases in the U.S.
- Philly Testbed Yields Comcast Data. Brown, Karen // Multichannel News;5/26/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p32
Reports that multiple system operator Comcast Corp.'s hometown test bed for advanced video services has provided some useful information. Reason for the conduction of the test; Emergence of some interesting video-on-demand usage patterns; Hours of content provided by video-on-demand services.
- Philly to get free Comcast VOD. Wallenstein, Andrew // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/29/2002, Vol. 375 Issue 42, p108
Reports on the plans of cable operator Comcast Corp. to provide video-on-demand content in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 2002. Networks signed up by the operator for providing the video; Comments of company's president on the services; Features of the services.
- Comcast Adds ABC and Fox content to its VOD lineup. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;5/2/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p10
The article reports that television (TV) video-on-demand (VOD) content has been added by Comcast Corp. for TV programs from Fox Broadcasting Co. and American Broadcasting Co. (ABC) in 2011.