The N Wraps Webisodes Around Drama
- FAST TIMES at DEGRASSI HIGH. Armstrong, Jennifer // Entertainment Weekly;10/1/2004, Issue 786, p38
Features the TV drama series "Degrassi: The Next Generation."
- DEGRASSI: THE NEXT GENERATION. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;5/16/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p22
Reviews the TV series "DeGrassi: The Next Generation."
- Cutting Class. Drumming, Neil // Entertainment Weekly;6/11/2004, Issue 769, p19
Reports on the refusal of cable network The N to air an abortion-centered plot in the high school drama show "Degrassi: The Next Generation" in June 2004.
- Correction. // Advocate;3/2/2004, Issue 909, p6
Presents a correction to the article, "Going Where No Two Boys Have Gone Before," which appeared in the February 3, 2004 issue of the magazine.
- Canuck indies sell well Stateside. Tillson, Tamsen // Variety;5/30/2005, Vol. 399 Issue 2, p19
Looks at the popularity of Canadian television programs in the U.S. as of May 2005. Independent producers that departed from Canuck production; Number of countries to which the television program "Degrassi: The Next Generation" has been sold; Characteristics of the programs that are sold to the...
- Season 11 Degrassi scoop. Armstrong, Jennifer; Hibberd, James; Rice, Lynette // Entertainment Weekly;4/1/2011, Issue 1148, p24
This article reports on the 11th season of the television program "Degrassi" and the casting of actors including Cristine Prosperi, Justin Kelly, and Chloe Rose.
- Summerland (TV Program). Lipton, Mike // People;7/5/2004, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p38
Reviews the television program, "Summerland," starring Lori Loughlin and Jesse McCartney.
- 'Lyon's' scribe moves to 'Summerland' Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;12/8/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 45, p5
Reports on the joining of scribe Remi Aubuchon to the midseason WB drama "Summerland," as a showrunner. Commitment as executive producer of the show; Comparative relation of Aubuchon's previous work; Plot of the drama.
- TeenNick turns on the tele. Littleton, Cynthia // Variety;7/19/2010, Vol. 419 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses how the cable channel TeenNick will attempt to use a scheduling model based on telenovelas in the broadcast of the television program "Degrassi."