Charter Debt Off Watch
- Corporate Dependence. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p31
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned negative outlook to Jackson County, Mississippi taxable general obligation refunding bonds due to its dependence on taxpayers in the county.
- Dickson County, Tenn., Upgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;12/22/2014, p26
The article reports on the announcement by credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service that it has upgraded to Aa3 from A1, the rating on the 52.2 million U.S. dollars bond of Dickson County, Tennessee, in previously issued parity debt.
- Moody's Upgrades MassPort Outlook to Stable From Negative. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p3
Reports on the move to upgrade the outlook for the Massachusetts Port Authority by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Impact of the action on the outstanding bonds; Ratings of the bonds; Remarks from Betsy Taylor, director of finance of the authority, on the confidence of the agency; Plan of the...
- Boston GOs Raised To Aa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. assigned a Aa1 rating to 131.5 million dollars of general obligation bonds, 2005 Series A, issued by Boston, Massachusetts, and upgraded the general obligation bonds to Aa1 from Aa2 affecting approximately 968 million dollars of parity...
- Renville Co., Minn., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned an A2 rating to 1.56 million dollars of Series 2005 general obligation refunding bonds issued by Renville County, Minnesota.
- Moody's Moving to Global Muni Scale. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p1
The article announces the plan of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to move its municipal bond ratings to a global scale. It notes that the agency will save money for municipalities. Its managing director Gail Sussman points out that it has been discussing rating compatibility since 2001....
- VIRGINIA: Fairfax Sewer Bonds Rise. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;12/13/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32773, p9
The article reports on the upgrade of Fairfax County Sewer Enterprises' bonds from Aa3 to Aa2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Fairfax County, Virginia. Moody's stated that the upgrade affects the $90.4 million of outstanding sewer revenue debt and reflects the system's large and affluent...
- VIRGINIA: Norfolk Affirmed Before Deal. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/19/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32490, p37
The article reports on the outstanding rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Fitch Rating Inc. on the general obligation capital improvement and refunding bonds in Norfolk, Virginia. Prior to the sale of the city's $114.3 million bonds, an affirmation for an A1 and AA ratings are...
- CALIFORNIA: Orange Tollway's Affirmed. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32641, p9
The article reports on the affirmation of Moody's Investors Service Inc. on its underlying ratings for revenue bonds of two toll roads in Orange County, California on May 24, 2007. It asserted the underlying Ba2 rating and negative outlook for the $1.97 billion of San Joaquin Hills...