Former S&P Analyst Joins Fitch Public Power Group
- Kilcommons Joins Fitch, Will Specialize in Revenue Bonds. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;12/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31779, p27
Reports on the selection of Douglas Kilcommons as the director of the public finance group of Fitch Ratings Inc. in New York City. Focus of the job of Kilcommoncs on revenue bonds; Career background of Kilcommons; Decision of Kilcommons in joining the company.
- Fitch Drops Miami-Dade Water-Sewer Debt to A-Plus. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;2/5/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33856, p3
The article informs that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has assigned lower grade to outstanding water and sewer revenue bonds of two billion U.S. dollars of Miami-Dade County, Florida. According to analyst of the firm Kathy Masterson, financial margins of water and sewer system of county have degenerated...
- Fitch restructures ABS ratings group. // Asset Securitization Report;1/20/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p4
Reports that a shift of responsibilities at the Fitch Ratings has moved several people into new roles, as of January 20, 2003. Mike Dean; Chris Mrazek.
- Cain Brothers Senior VP Leaving for Fitch's Health Care Desk. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p7
Reports that James Mitchell will join Fitch Ratings Inc. as senior director in the health care group. Job responsibilities; Career history.
- Public Power Vet Alan Spen Returns to Fitch as Senior Director. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;8/22/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33569, p4
The article reports on the return of Alan Spen as senior director of the U.S. public power group of Fitch Ratings Ltd.
- Muni Veteran John DeLuca Joins Fitch as Senior Director. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;4/8/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33296, p21
The article announces that John DeLuca was appointed senior director at Fitch Ratings Ltd. in the U.S.
- Another KDP Analyst Jumps Ship To Join Fitch High Yield Push. McDermott, Judy // High Yield Report;11/15/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p2
Reports on the employment of KDP Investment Advisors analyst Phelps Hoyt at Fitch Ratings Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Previous job engagements of Hoyt; Credibility for the job; Implications of Hoyt's joining at Fitch Ratings on its organizational and operations continuum.
- Fitch adds three to its ABS group. K.S. // Asset Securitization Report;8/14/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 32, p4
The article reports that Fitch Ratings has included three recent members to its growing ABS group, which includes Les Scharfstein, David Petu and Kevin Corrigan. It states that the rating agency has added more than fifteen new hires to its ABS team. It mentions that Scharfstein will be joining...
- Fitch Promotes Two Veterans, Tallies 2009 Downgrades. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;1/27/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33256, p6
The article announces the promotion of John Olert as chief credit officer and Mary Griffin as chief compliance officer of Fitch Ratings Ltd.