Regions' Kirby Named to ABA Commiittee Post
- A.B.A. Reports on New Members. // Banking;Oct66, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p185
Provides information on new members of the American Bankers Association as of October 1966.
- Advertisers' Index. // ABA Banking Journal;Apr85, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p116
List several financial institutions in the U.S.
- Six bankers elected to ABA board. // ABA Banking Journal;Dec86, Vol. 78 Issue 12, p104
No abstract available.
- ABA nominates officers. // ABA Banking Journal;Jun87, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p128
Reports the nomination of officers in the American Bankers Association. Charles H. Pistor Jr. for the presidency; Thomas P. Rideout for president-elect; L.W. Stolzer for treasurer; Mark Olson for chairmanship of the nominating committee.
- News of the A.B.A. // Banking;Apr70, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p128
Provides an update on issues at the American Bankers Association (A.B.A.) as of April 1970. Information on a consolidation approved by the A.B.A. Administrative Committee; Publications released by the A.B.A.; Details on selection and appointment of employees.
- New York bankers endorse Lyon for ABA Treasurer post in 1975. // Banking;Oct74, Vol. 66 Issue 16, p122
Reports on the endorsement of Roger A. Lyon, executive vice president of Chase Manhattan Bank in New York, by the New York State Bankers Association, for the office of Treasurer of the American Bankers Association for 1975 to 1976. Family background; Career background and achievements;...
- Bankers' privacy rules fail to protect customers, Bryan says. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;06/12/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p1
Reports on the American Bankers Association's privacy guidelines for financial institutions that sell or share customer bank account information. Provision for responsible use and protection of bank account information; Calls for federal legislation to restrict the sale of customer information.
- Researched and written. // ABA Banking Journal;May84, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p35
Focuses on the newsletter 'The Advisor' in the U.S. Publication of data about financial institutions; Price of the journal; Discount provided to the members of the American Bankers Association.
- ABA Newsletter. // ABA Banking Journal;Nov2000, Vol. 92 Issue 11, p12
Provides an update on issues related to the American Bankers Association (ABA) as of November 2000. Information on the two financial institutions which contributed to the Education Foundation of the ABA; Information on the ABA 2001 National Conference for Community Bankers.