Chicago Water District Refunding $400M of GOs
- New York City to Seek Extension For Special Refunding Authority. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31788, p1
Reports that New York City will seek congressional approval for an extension of a program in the Liberty zone economic stimulus package. Overview of the program; Permit given to the city's Municipal Water Finance Authority and the state's Metropolitan Transportation Authority to do a second...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p24
Provides information related to competitive bond sales across the U.S. as of November 4, 2003. Amount of refunding and construction bonds for school districts; Percentage of general obligation refunding bonds in Illinois; Allocation of general obligation refunding improvement bonds in Minnesota.
- Refunding deals take a back seat. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;03/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30359, p33
Reports on the abatement of the surge in refunding deals in the United States as Treasury prices retreated on March 26, 1998 to nudge the long bond's yield to 5.91%. Reaction of secondary traders to the market development; Surge in refunding deals seen in January and February 1998; Buying...
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission Seeks $200M Refunding. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31767, p4
Reports on the refunding of bonds of the Suburban Sanitary Commission in Washington. Advance refunding of 1996 and 1994 bonds; Timetable for the refunding of bonds; Amount of the refunding; Financial adviser and bond counsel for the refunding.
- Busy Two Weeks: Dallas to Sell $337 Million in Two Competitive Deals. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p30
Reports on the initiated bids for water and sewer system revenue bonds of Dallas, Texas. Amount of general obligation bond issue; Usage of negotiation for refunding issues; Range of maturities for the revenue bonds.
- Treasury Details Quarterly Issuance. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p2
Reports on the increase in the U.S. Treasury Department's quarterly refunding as the agency continues to face debt limit constraints that could affect future debt auctions. Notes that will be offered by the agency to refund privately held notes and bonds maturing or called on November 15, 2004.
- L.A. Harbor Department Plans Complexes $530.8M Refunding. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32227, p1
No abstract available.
- Wilma Blows Tampa Deal Back a Day. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/25/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32245, p1
Reports on the delay of the planned sales of a multimillion dollar competitive refunding by the Tampa Sports Authority in Bradenton, Florida. Intention of the sports authority to give participants in the transaction a chance to regroup from Hurricane Wilma; Overview of the damage caused by the...
- TBMA refuels its lobbying efforts for second advanced refundings. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;04/26/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30627, p5
Reports that The Bond Market Association has increased its lobbying efforts for approval of its proposed expansion of advance refunding of public-purpose government bonds. Organization's support for the legislation seeking to revise the United States Internal Revenue Code.