Atlanta Heading to Market With $167M TAD Offering
- GEORGIA: BeltLine TADs Close. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;11/6/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32998, p9
The article reports that the city of Atlanta, Georgia has closed on a private placement of $64.5 million of tax allocation district bonds for its ambitious BeltLine project. The size of the offering was scaled back due to the liquidity crisis and market volatility. The BeltLine bond was equally...
- San Francisco Redevelopment Bonds Seen as Jump Start for Calif. TABs. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/24/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33171, p4
The article reports on the belief of the San Francisco Redevelopment Financing Authority that the city's redevelopment deals will survive a sluggish market for tax allocation bonds (TABs) in California. In the fourth week of August 2009, in four different series, the authority priced 168 million...
- PRESALE MARKETING ONLINE. // Bond Buyer;2/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32321, p22
The article presents the electronic official statements of the competitive and negotiated bonds in the U.S. The competitive bonds includes the Association of Bay Area Governments of California, Oakland County Building Authority's Building Authority Refunding Bonds, and State of Georgia's General...
- City Sees Bond Rating Increase, Costs Decline. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;3/8/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the rating service of Standard & Poor's Corp. which shows that the 11.45 million in tax allocation bonds of the city of Vista, California has \-rating in February 2010, up from BBB+, in which the city will pay less in interest and insurance.
- Fremont, Calif., Agency Readies $138M as RDAs Fear Their Demise. SASKAL, RICH // Bond Buyer;2/22/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33470, p32
The article analyzes the planned 138 million dollar tax-allocation issue for the redevelopment agency (RDA) of Fremont, California.
- HSB bright spot in sales tax funds across county. Kirkpatrick, Brian // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);5/20/2009, Vol. 137 Issue 20, p18A
The article reports on the difference of sales tax allocation from the office of State Comptroller, whereby, cities in Burnet and Llano counties remains down, while the Horseshoe Bay appears recession proof in Texas.
- CALIFORNIA: A Positive in Sacramento. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;10/20/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32491, p37
The article reports on the revised rating given by Standard & Poor's Corp. (SPC) on the 2004A and 2004B tax allocation bonds of the Capitol Area Development Authority (CADA) of Sacramento, California. SPC gave CADA an underlying rating of BBB from its stable rating. The change in the rating can...
- Sales Tax Allocations Down. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/13/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33298, p9
The article reports on the decline in sales tax allocations to 505 cities and towns in Oklahoma in March 2010.
- Comptroller Susan Combs Sends $404 Million in Sales Tax Revenue to Local Governments. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);3/17/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the decline in sales tax revenues on major sectors and sales tax allocations to local governments in the state of Texas.