Merrill Brings in Bankers to Bolster Key Areas
- Merrill Puts CFO in Job with Wide Powers. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;11/19/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 222, p19
Reports on the appointments in Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. for the post of chief financial officer and executive vice chairman for finance and administration on November 18, 2002. Responsibilities conferred to the chief financial officer; Work experience of the executive vice chairman; Schedule...
- Liff Joins Merrill From Prudential. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;12/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31032, p7
Reports on the hiring of Mark Liff as director at Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
- Tech takes stat turn at Merrill. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;01/31/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the election of John McKinley Jr. as one of seven executive vice presidents of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. Election as a reflection of the company's commitment to technology and its satisfaction with its online initiatives; Accomplishments of the company's technology unit; McKinley's...
- Merrill adds pair of LBO bankers from CSFB, MSDW. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/02/98, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p9
Reports that two senior bankers were hired by Merrill Lynch as managing directors in an effort to drawback more business from the cash-flush leveraged buyout community. Reference to Harry Crosby of Credit Suisse First Boston and Eugene Miao of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter joining the financial...
- Merrill snags high-yield official from Solly SB. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/08/98, Vol. 64 Issue 23, p10
Focuses on the appointment of John Hagerty as a managing director in United States high-yield capital markets by the Merrill Lynch Company. Responsibilites of Hagerty; Comments made by Jack Mann, a managing director who heads high-yield capital markets at Merrill; Background information on Hagerty.
- Merrill reclaims telecom analysts poached by Cowen. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/03/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p7
Reports the rehiring of departed members by the Merrill Lynch & Co. in the United States. Implications for the telecom research team of the company; Analyst Megan Kulick as head of the research team; List of the company telecom research team members.
- Merrill Moves Five Into Public Finance. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;1/29/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31313, p5
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. has added public finance associates and financial analysts to its public finance department. Number of financial associates and financial analysts hired by the company; Name of the associates.
- Merrill fills media/telecom spot. // High Yield Report;09/29/97, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p3
Reports on the appointment of media and telecommunications analyst John Savas as first vice president in its high yield research department of Merrill Lynch. Previous employment; Who he succeeds; Comments from Richard Byrne, managing director and head of high yield securities research at Merrill.
- Merrill Mulls New Hiring Program for Women, Minorities. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Feb2003, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p24
Presents information on the Financial Advisor Success Track, a new hiring program of Merrill Lynch for women and minorities, as of February 2003. Features of the program; Purpose of the program; Background of a class action suit filed against Merrill regarding bias-related actions.