INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT
- TOTAL OUTPUT, INCOME, AND SPENDING: BUSINESS INVESTMENT. // Economic Indicators;Dec2009, Vol. 114 Issue 12, p10
A table is presented that shows the capital expenditures of business investments from 1996-2007 in the U.S.
- 3 ECONOMIC AND PRODUCT MARKETS IN CYPRUS: 3.2 SUMMARY RANKINGS. // Cyprus Economic Studies;2007, p51
A chart is presented that summarizes the overall ranking in terms of U.S.$ per capita the population of Cyprus.
- MONITORED LIST. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/8/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p9
A chart is presented that lists the investment ratings in the U.S. including consumer discretionary, consumer staples and healthcare.
- Top 50 Fund Groups -- December 2009. // Money Management Executive;3/8/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p11
A chart is presented listing the top 50 Fund Groups as of December 2009 including Vanguard Group Inc., Dreyfus Corp. and BlackRock Inc.
- Keeping Tabs. // DRIP Investor;Aug2009, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p9
A table is presented that lists major American firms offering No-load stock programs.
- STAR RATINGS. // Money Management;5/28/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p22
A chart is presented which lists Australia's most comprehensive managed investment star ratings by Standard & Poor's.
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;5/2/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p9
A chart is presented depicting several completed high yield investments in the U.S. with issuers including Allison Transmission Inc., Brown Shoe Co. Inc., and Felcor Lodging LP.
- 3 ECONOMIC AND PRODUCT MARKETS IN FRANCE: 3.2 SUMMARY RANKINGS. // France Economic Studies;2007, p113
A chart is presented that summarizes the overall ranking in terms of U.S.$ per capita the population of France.
- DOW THEORY FORECASTS: OTHER SELECTIONS. // Dow Theory Forecasts;1/18/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p12
A chart is presented that lists percentage rates charged by a variety of mutual funds company including AGL Resources, Abbott Laboratories and American Century Heritage.
- RETIRE RICH. // Fortune International (Europe);6/22/2009, Vol. 159 Issue 12, p8
The article presents a chart regarding the amount of money that investors have lost between 2007 and 2009.