INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIG
- HIGH YIELD FUND PERFORMANCE. // High Yield Report;5/7/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p8
A chart is presented that lists the high yield fund performance including Aegis High Yield which ranked number seven, AIM High Yield in the 47th rank, and Putnam High Yield in 52nd.
- RECENTLY CIRCLED PRIVATE PLACEMENTS. // Private Placement Letter;1/31/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p4
Presents a chart depicting recently circled private placements in PPL Deal Log in the U.S. as of January 2005; Techtronic Industries; Capital Automotive; Ergon; Enterprise.
- Keeping Tabs. // DRIP Investor;Nov2010, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p9
The article lists U.S. companies along with its initial investment earned in 2010 including Air Products PLC, Brown Shoe Co. Inc. and Eaton Corp.
- Issues in funding the activities of small firms through SBICs. Genay, Hesna; Worthington, Paula R. // Chicago Fed Letter;Jan1997, Issue 113, p1
Focuses on the best method of funding investments projects by firms. Determination of how a firm finances it s projects by characteristics of the firm and its projects; Suggestions for reducing potential losses; Details on factors governing security design.
- Securities Regulation in Canada: White Paper Aims at Change. // Canadian Investment Review;Winter2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p9
Presents arguments which calls for strategies to improve securities regulation in Canada, as of 2002. Details on the white paper released by the Capital Markets Institute and the Canadian Foundation for Investor Education; Strengths and weaknesses of proposals for reform; Factors to consider...
- Publishers plan increases in Internet spending. Love, Barbara // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;4/15/96, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p17
Reports on the rise in investment in the Internet by consumer and business-to-business publishers in 1996. Details on research report titled `The Role of Magazines in the New Media Age.'
- Correct financial institution can improve earnings. Kuhlmann, John // San Diego Business Journal;8/2/93, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p19
Advises on the use of idle investment funds through the right selection of financial institution. Four commonly-considered institutions with direct deposit capability; Prior assessment of business needs; Matrix of services provided by the financial institutions; Cost and impact on earnings;...
- News. // Working Mother;Mar98, p16
Presents news briefs on children investments. Information on the Business and Education Conference which your child can be a part of; Information Citicorp/Citibank's investment care center for children. INSET: Memo to tv moms: Get real.
- Institutional investment trends: 1996 in review. Carlson, Richard // Orange County Business Journal;1/20/97, Vol. 20 Issue 3, pA-7
Reviews the investment trend of companies in California for 1996. Comparison between the amount of money issued in Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS) in 1996 and 1994; Total debt of the Real Estate Investment Trust for 1996; Reasons for the increase in debt incurred by the...