Fitch Recovery Ratings: An important risk analysis tool for investors
- Fitch Recovery Ratings. // High Yield Report;10/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p10
The article offers information about the Fitch Recovery Ratings developed by Fitch Ratings Inc. This is a useful tool for investors in helping them analyze credit risks before investing. It measures recovery expectations in line with the traditional focus on probability of default. It also...
- WELLS RATINGS AFFIRMED. // National Mortgage News;9/5/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p16
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has affirmed its ratings on the debt of Wells Fargo & Co.
- KKR Pacific Notes Cut. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/8/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 38, p21
The article reports on the credit rating of the secured liquidity notes (SLN) issued by KKR Pacific Funding Trust in New York City. It is stated that the Fitch Ratings downgraded the short-term rating of the issued notes. According to the rating agency, the downgrade was sparked by KKR's...
- Evolving Credit for Hospital. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/7/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32397, p45
The article reports on the inclusion of Mount Clemens General Hospital's credit on evolving rating watch list by Fitch Ratings Inc. because of its failure to comply with the requirement in blood covenants that it must disclose the fiscal 2005 audit by the end of May 2006 in Michigan. The...
- FITCH: BB+ RATING AND STABLE OUTLOOK FOR MACEDONIA. // Macedonian Business Monthly;Oct2012, Issue 123, p7
The article reports that credit agency Fitch Ratings has affirmed Macedonia's long-term foreign currency and local currency Issuer Default Ratings at 'BB+'. Fitch has simultaneously affirmed Macedonia's short term rating at 'B' and Country Ceiling at 'BBB-'. The confirmation of the stable rating...
- Fitch Puts Denver, L.A. Hockey Arenas on Negative Watch. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p4
Reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Inc. to place debt to two arenas which hosted the National Hockey League teams after the cancellation of the league's season in the U.S. Impact of the move of the rating agency on Denver Arena Trust debt and L.A. Arena Funding LLC debt; Claim of the rating...
- DISCOVER MAY BOOST MORTGAGES. // National Mortgage News;8/29/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 48, p13
Reports on the downgrade of Fitch Ratings Inc.'s ratings for Discover Bank following the decision by Morgan Stanley not to sell its Discover Card business in New York.
- Missouri Bridge, Leery of Toll Hikes, Put on Negative Watch. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/27/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32949, p6
The article reports on the low investment-grade rating placed by Fitch Ratings Ltd. for Missouri's Lake of Ozarks Community Bridge Corp. in Missouri. The downturn in bridge traffic and management's unwillingness to raise tolls made Fitch assigned the lowest level of investment grade debt rating...
- Downgrades for Commercial Passthroughs. // National Mortgage News;6/28/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p16
Reports that Fitch Ratings has downgraded its rating for classes K-JP and M-JP of COMM 2002-FL6 commercial mortgage pass-through certificates. Other classes affected by the ratings changes.