PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;8/18/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p44
Several photographs of executives and directors of cable network companies in the U.S. in various events are presented, along with information on the highlights of the events.
- Diversity is the Key to Cable's Future. Rice, Kent // Multichannel News;10/28/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p49
Focuses on the Diversity Week of the cable industry held in New York in October 2002. Benefits of the Diversity Week for executives of the cable television industry; Need for diversity in the cable industry; Solutions for the development of the cable industry.
- TEAM SPIRIT. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/21/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 33, p10
The section presents photographs from special events related to the broadcasting and cable television industry in the U.S. as of August 2006 including New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg during a press conference and Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Huddle Up! // Broadcasting & Cable;7/31/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 30, p12
This article presents photographs taken at special events in the cable television industry, including a picture of National Football League (NFL) show commentators and hosts at the NFL and NBC Executive Part at the Television Critics Association Press Tour in Pasadena, California.
- Networking. // Cable World (10427228);6/10/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p28
Presents photographs of several executives from the cable television industry in the U.S.
- Can cable ever live to its interactive promise? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);1/18/2002, Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the views of cable company executives on the industry in Great Britain. Number of households with access to interactive digital content; Conversion of analog homes to digital; Leverage of cable over broadcasters.
- People. // Cable World (10427228);4/8/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p36
Presents information on executive appointments in the cable television industry in the U.S. as of April 2002. Charles Holmes to senior vice president of CNBC; Tina Waters at Comcast; Jean-Charles Dagenais at Cable Satisfaction International Inc.
- PEOPLE. // Cable World (10427228);3/25/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p40
Features some executives in U.S. cable television business. Role of Cynthia Carpenter at AMC Networks; Information on Nelson Mower of Middle America Cox; Position of Joe Schlosser at Hallmark Channel.
- Wonder Women Hall of Fame: Previous Wonder Women. // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p46B
Lists names of various successful women executives in the cable television industry since 1999. List of women executives who were successful in 1999; Women executives who were successful in 2000; Names of women executives who were successful in 2001.