Digeo Makes Guide Pitch
- Fidler Fills Digeo CEO Void. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;8/15/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p26
Reports on the appointment of former Sony TV executive Mike Fidler as CEO for Digeo Inc. in August 2005. Career background; Efforts of the company to achieve further growth in the multichannel industry; Future plans of Fidler for the company.
- 5Qs with Digeo CEO Mike Fidler. // CableFAX Daily;9/28/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 188, p3
The article presents an interview with Digeo CEO Mike Fidler. When asked about his role as the new CEO of Digeo, Fidler admits that he wants to make sure that cable operators have a product to deliver. He believes the reception of the Moxi Media Center trial stage are good. He offers his views...
- Ex-Sony exec Fidler named CEO at Digeo. Marlowe, Chris // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/9/2005, Vol. 390 Issue 20, p2
This article reports that television platform specialist Digeo Inc. announced the appointment of Mike Fidler to the position of CEO, effective immediately. Fidler will be responsible for driving the next phase of the company's development as it matures beyond being a technology startup. Fidler...
- Media Center Grabs the Spotlight. Weinschenk, Carl // Communications Technology;Jan2005, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p12
The article presents information on how to use the latest broadband technologies to drive new services and revenues. Fresh off a technical Emmy for its Moxi Menu user interface, Digeo Inc. has an ambitious goal: assuming the duties of standalone cable modems and becoming the home networking...
- TV Smarts Go to Waste. B. A. // Sound & Vision;Nov2013, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p24
The article focuses on a study by the research firm Analysys Mason on connection of smart television (TV) to the internet and highlights several reasons for not using internet including lack of relevant Internet content, non-intuitive user interfaces and use of external devices internet streaming.
- The facade of ownership. Williams, Tom // Telephony;1/23/95, Vol. 228 Issue 4, p26
Focuses on the ownership of user interfaces for interactive television systems. Licensing rights; Copyright issues; Formalization of a business plan.
- DVI Wins Multi-Industry Support. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/6/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p1
Reports on the multi-industry support for digital visual interface (DVI) used in digital television products in the U.S. Companies supporting DVI; High-bandwidth digital content protection; Disadvantages of DVI.
- Set-tops look to put on a good interface. Berger, Robin // Electronic Media;09/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p27
Focuses on the user interfaces of digital television. Role of cable operators in choosing interface developers; Interface options; Ways to ensure user's sense of security; Features of a good interface.
- DIGEO'S MOXI DELIVERS VIDEO, DATA, AND VOICE TO CABLE. // Tele-Service News;May2005, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the decision of Digeo Inc. to introduce the fully-integrated Moxi Telephone application. Description of the telephony integration offered by Digeo; Additional features of Moxi Telephone; Information on Digeo.