Reeling In May Movies
- Lifetime Meets Its Viewers. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;3/28/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p8
Focuses on the results of the study "Women and the Challenge of Choice 2005," by Lifetime in conjunction with Insight Research Group. Groups of women revealed from the study; Significance of the study to television programming according to Tim Brooks, executive vice president of research at...
- Networks Like When Viewers Watch a LOT. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;7/21/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 29, p26
Focuses on effects of cable television (TV) network on its viewers. Information about a survey estimating number of viewers of several TV channels; Suggestion of Tim Brooks, executive vice president of research of the cable TV network Lifetime regarding this issue.
- Daniels' Touch at Lifetime. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;8/29/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 35, p27
Features Susanne Daniels, president for Entertainment division of Lifetime Entertainment Services, and her plans to develop television programs for younger female viewers in 2005. Career background; Television programs developed by Daniels.
- Sunday Night Was Super, Lifetime Says. // Multichannel News;2/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p55
Reports on the household rating achieved by Lifetime Television during primetime Sunday night on February 1 ,2004. Ratings achieved by children's networks; Film run by the network which captured women viewers' interest; Age bracket of the women.
- What Women Want. Schley, Stewart // Multichannel News;6/23/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p18
The article discusses the transformation and growth of women's cable network Lifetime Movie Network (LMN) in the U.S. The network provides an extension channel for broadcasts of television movies devoted for women. LMN became available in 35 million homes with expanded-basic packages since its...
- Lifetime Pitches Revamped Slate. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;3/27/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 13, p30
Reports on the decision of Lifetime television network to target young women viewers through its new slate of television programs in the U.S. in March 2006. Average total viewers of Lifetime in February 2006; Programs to be released by the network in summer 2006.
- Lifetime Networks. // Adweek;4/16/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 16, pS28
The article discusses Lifetime Networks' potential as an advertisement opportunity. The channel's basic contact information is listed, as is information on key demographics and target audiences. The article displays some information about Lifetime Networks' audience as of April 2007. Lifetime...
- The Bells Are Ringing. // Time;Feb1982, Vol. 119 Issue 5, p65
The article reports on the strategy of salesmen to attack television viewers with appealing offers on all products from fish scalers to phonograph records in the U.S. It is said that such offer are more prominent during the slow after the holiday season in which television advertising comes...
- 'Medium' Fits Lifetime. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;11/28/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p48
The article focuses on the purchase of the syndication rights of the television program "Medium," starring Patricia Arquette, by Lifetime Television from Paramount Domestic Television beginning in 2009. The speculated value of the deal is $1.3 million. The acquisition will keep the series away...