Marketing Strikes a Broadband Balance
- Attack of 'Bridezillas' Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;6/25/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p26
The article reports on WE TV's promotional push for the latest season of its original series "Bridezillas." At least 300 posters advertising the television series were posted on the upper-level Metro-North Commuter Railroad train bays at Manhattan commuter hub Grand Central Terminal. This scheme...
- We TV Simply Fascinating. // MediaWeek;4/20/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 16, pS16
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network WE tv. The network specializes in broadcasting reality television programs which examine weddings, including "Bridezilla," "Amazing Wedding Cakes" and "Platinum Weddings." Programs which will debut on the...
- WeTV Simply Fascinating. // Adweek;4/20/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 16, pS16
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network WE tv. The network specializes in reality television programs which examine weddings, such as its best-known program "Bridezilla." Programs scheduled to debut on the network during the 2009-2010 prime...
- Here Come's the Bridezilla. // CableFAX Daily;9/28/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 188, p2
The article reports on the plans of Women's Entertainment to renew the television series "Bridezillas" for a third season in March 2006. Television ratings of the series for the first season and second season are presented.
- LET THEM EAT WEDDING CAKE. Verdugo, Natalie // Television Week;6/13/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p2
Presents information on a cake-eating contest launched by WE for the kickoff of the second season of its television serial "Bridezillas," held at Times Square in New York City in June 2005. Prize money given to the contest's winner; Information on the winner.
- PROGRAMMING BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;10/3/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p25
Presents an update on television programming in the U.S. as of October 2005. Acquisition of rights to several films from Paramount Domestic Distribution, Warner Bros. Television Domestic Distribution and Sony Pictures Television by Bravo; Decision of Women's Entertainment to bring back...
- WE Tunes Up Pitch for Viewers, Mad Ave. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;5/5/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p26
Focuses on the marketing campaigns of Women's Entertainment Net in the year 2003. Tagline developed for the marketing campaigns; Artists sought to create original songs around the tagline; Agency that manages the outdoor trade campaigns of the company.
- BIT RATE TODD SPANGLER. // Multichannel News;12/24/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 48, p36
A blog related to the pricing of broadband services is discussed.
- Four techologies that b-to-b marketers can leverage now. Fielding, Michael // Marketing News;5/1/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p13
Discusses the technologies that business-to-business marketers can leverage. Blogging; Personalized e-mail; Podcasting; Screensharing software. INSET: Digital divide no more.