Cebridge's New Identity No Sudden Choice
- Local cable customer bills have changed from Cox to Suddenlink. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);7/13/2006, Vol. 110 Issue 28, p3
The article reports on the replacement of the Cox Communications logo with the Suddenlink Communications brand in local cable television bills in Grand Saline, Van Zandt, Texas in July 2006. The name change was implemented following the completion of the acquisition of Cox Communications cable...
- Charter Sells Systems for $896 Million. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/6/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p10
Reports that Charter Communications Corp. has agreed to sell its nonstrategic systems in West Virginia and Virginia and in Kentucky and Illinois. Amount that Cebridge Connections will pay to Charter for the West Virginia and Virginia properties; Statement issued by Cebridge President Jerry...
- Cebridge Triples Size. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p39
Reports on Saint Louis, Missouri-based small market cable company Cebridge Connections which won an auction to buy subscribers from Cox Communications Inc. in 2005. Estimated value of the deal; Views of Cebridge head Jerry Kent on the success of the company in the auction; Background on the...
- 30 YEARS OF 'SUDDEN' SUCCESS. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/19/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p14
The article focuses on the success of Jerry Kent, chief executive officer (CEO) of Suddenlink Communications in the U.S. Kent said that he resigned as CEO of Charter Communications to stay away from pressures of the corporate world. He is responsible for the success of Suddenlink and he...
- Jerry Kent: No Longer Screams. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p68
The article announces that Suddenlink Communications chairman Jerry Kent will be given the 2012 National Cable and Telecommunications Association (NCTA) Vanguard Distinguished Leadership Award on May 23, 2013 at the Boston Convention and Exposition Center.
- Cequel Connects Classic Revamp. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/15/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the plans of Cequel III to change the name of Classic Communications Inc. into Cebridge Connections in the U.S. Background on the bankruptcy protection filed by Classic; Features of the rebranding effort of Cebridge; Repackaging of the digital cable offerings of Cebridge.
- 2011 Breakaway Brands Are Classic, Contemporary, Authentic. // Marketing News;11/15/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 14, p6
The article presents an excerpt from an article published in this journal's electronic newsletter about the top 10 brands on the 2011 Breakaway Brands list compiled by Landor Associates consultancy.
- Humble Beginnings to Cable's Top Tier. NEEL, K. C. // Multichannel News;4/8/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p10
The article focuses on the growth of St. Louis, Missouri-based multiple-system operator (MSO) Suddenlink Communications through the effort of chief executive officer (CEO) Jerry Kent and his top management team. It states that the capital infusion of the firm to Oaktree Capital Management,...
- Suddenlink Turns to TiVo. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;7/12/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p3
The article reports on the partnership between the U.S.-based cable television operator Suddenlink Communications with TiVo Inc. to deliver next-generation television services and broadband-delivered content to subscribers. It notes that Suddenlink will distribute cobranded TiVo Premiere digital...