Fla. Gives Verizon Retention Relief
- Wrapping Up the E-Shopping Season. Murphy, Samantha // Chain Store Age;Dec2009, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p46
The article gives suggestions on last minute strategies to boost online sales during the Christmas season. It explores how promoting gift cards can be done by highlighting them in easily-spotted areas like a home page and the shopping-cart section. Other suggestions include offering sales...
- MSO: Verizon Numbers Aren't Porting Over. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;10/25/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p16
Deals with the complaint filed by Bright House Networks against Verizon Communications Inc. to the Public Service Commission of Florida on September 30, 2004. Details of the case; Allegations that Verizon refuses to give the number of Bright House Networks to consumers; Impact of the complaint...
- Troubles in FiOS-land. Powderly, II, Henry E. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/7/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p46A
The article provides information on the move of Verizon to discontinue its provision of fiber optic service (FiOS) subscription. It stresses that the undertaken cut in the subscription comes from the company's insufficiency of the offered Motorola-made high-definition cable boxes. Further, it...
- Reporter's Notebook. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);12/24/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p8
This article reports on the 2007 holiday worst-gift exchange promotion launched by Washington Mutual Inc. in Las Vegas, Nevada. Under the promotion, the first 100 customers to the branch at Sahara Avenue and Maryland Parkway were allowed to trade in their less-than-appreciated presents for WaMu...
- How I see it. Brett, Richard // PRWeek (London);4/15/2011, p2
In this article, the author offers his opinion on the promotion by Lakeside shopping centre, which offered a 100 pound gift card to the first 100 customers who arrived at the place in their underwear.
- Prepaid Rebate Cards Protect Rebate Sponsors. Stinchfield, Hal // Prepaid Trends;11/19/2008, Vol. 3 Issue 25, p7
The author discusses the growing popularity of prepaid rebate cards in sales promotion. He mentions the evolution of rebate vehicles since the 1970s from coins, to cash, to bearer checks and to personalized checks. The volume and value of rebates began to grow exponentially in the early 1990s,...
- Renault incentive. // Travel Daily;4/21/2015, p9
The article reports on the Woolworths Gift Card promo offered by car leasing company Renault Eurodrive for travel consultants who will be booking from April 20-30 as part of the company's 2015 Earlybird offer.
- Fairway Awards Hourly Prizes. Angrisani, Carol // Supermarket News Expert Blog;12/18/2013, p10
The article reports on the holiday promotion of New York-based Fairway Market that will award hourly gift cards to shoppers through Christmas eve of 2013.
- DEAL OR NO DEAL? Ryan, Chloe // British Baker;Sep2011 Craft Baking, p14
The article offers information on the online marketing strategies and the influence of social media and websites on business promotions. As mentioned, this increases the publicity of the brand and sales of the products. It is stated that well planned and structured deals and online information...