Obligors in St. Louis May Cover Shortfall to Make Debt Payment
- Investors Warm to CRE-Backed Bonds. // American Banker;5/4/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 68, p10
The article discusses the increase of investor confidence with respect to commercial real estate-baked bonds.
- Deutsche, UBS, JPM Plan CMBS Bonds. // American Banker;1/5/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 3, p6
Brief information is given about bond sales tied to commercial property loans planned by Deutsche Bank AG, UBS AG, and JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Commercial real estate in brief. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/16/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 33, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the commercial real estate in Connecticut including the relocation of the online lacrosse to Norwalk, the renewal of the leases in Stamford, and the debt service on a property in Norwalk.
- Ohio: Reserves Not Needed for Tobacco Paytnents. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;6/27/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33738, p20
The article reports that according to the state officials in Ohio, the state will not need to use its liquidity reserve funds for making both debt service payments on its Buckeye tobacco bonds in 2012. State debt manager Kurt Kauffman says that the June 1 principal and interest payment have...
- Real estate investment shows improvement. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/20/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p27
Reports the improvement in the commercial real estate in the U.S. Improvement in the performance of bonds and securities backed by office buildings, apartment, community shopping centers ans warehouses; Expected personal income growth; Decline in the deterioration in vacancy.
- DON'T BANK ON IT. Bourke, Chris // Estates Gazette;5/19/2007, Issue 720, p70
The article cites the increase in total lending in the British commercial property sector by Â£6.4 billion with an outstanding amount of Â£167 billion that represents 10.9% of overall lending in the first quarter of 2007, according to the Bank of England. The "Financial Stability Report"...
- Goldman Still Applying for Liberty Bonds. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32105, p1
Reports on the continuation of Goldman, Sachs & Co.'s application for low-cost bond financing for a new headquarters in Lower Manhattan, New York City. Approval of Liberty Development Corp. for Goldman to sell tax-exempt and private-activity Liberty Bonds; Commitment of Goldman to the...
- Nov. CRE Delinquencies Up $5B. // American Banker;12/31/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 231, p8
The author reports that the delinquent commercial real estate loan balance bundled as bonds rose to 37.93 billion dollars, which amounts to a fivefold increase during 2009. The "late" status of a loan to Extended Stay Inc. accounted for much of the rise in November 2009. According to the rating...
- Commercial break? Akhtar, Tanzeel // Money Marketing;2/28/2013, p33
The article analyzes the value of holding high-street commercial property in Great Britain as retail companies exit the market. Bestinvest Managing Director Jason Hollands notes the downward pressure on rents, the increase in loan refinancing and the impact of conservative lending strategies of...