Buffalo Overseer Upgraded
- Oklahoma to Sell Bonds for Goodyear, Michelin Plants. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31958, p38
Reports on the Oklahoma Development Finance Authority's sale of industrial revenue bonds designed specifically for tire manufacturers in the state. Schedule of a retail order period; Employers in Oklahoma that qualify for the bonds; Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s rating of the bonds.
- Moody's Assigns Aa3 Rating to Omaha's $53 Million Bond Sale for Sewer System. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/31/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32498, p5
The article reports on the assignment of Aa3 initial rating by Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the initiated sale of $53 million of sanitary sewer revenue bonds in Omaha, Nebraska. The deal is undertaken to fund capital projects for the sewer system and for a study that will assist in...
- Oklahoma City to Tap $835M GO Authorization for $68M. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/24/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32841, p31
The article reports on the move of Oklahoma City to obtain the $835.5 million 20 year general obligation (GO) bonds for the selling of $67.6 million GO debt. The total sales include $20.3 million of 200 GO bonds, $40.2 million of 2007 GO bonds package and $75 million of 2007 approved taxable...
- Statistical Credit Scoring of Municipal Bonds. CARLETON, WILLARD T.; LERNER, EUGENE M. // Journal of Money, Credit & Banking (Ohio State University Press);Nov69, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p750
The article attempts to develop a statistical bond rating system that can duplicate the ratings assigned by Moody's rating service. Data from 491 municipalities were used to determine the system's independent variables and coefficients, with the resulting "minimal" and "maximal" information...
- Moody's Wants to Weigh Debt, Pensions More for Local Bonds. DePaul, Jennifer // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;8/14/2013, p5
The article offers information on Moody's Corpo. bond credit rating business Moody's Investors Service and rating analysis for local government general obligation bonds. The author says Moody's is considering changes to its rating, increasing the weight for debt and pension liabilities from 10%...
- Fresno, Calif., Downgraded by Moody's; ICR to Baa1. // Bond Buyer;1/30/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34052, p1
The article reports that the rating agency Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the city of Fresno, California's issuer rating to Baa1 from A3. It mentions that the agency also downgraded several others lease-backed obligations including Series 2002, Series 2004 A, B, C, and Series 2009A. It...
- Miami CRD Revs Raised to Baa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32410, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating on the Miami Community Redevelopment District's revenue bonds to Baa1 from Baa3 in Miami, Florida.
- FLORIDA: Downgrade on Space Coast. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/23/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33154, p9
The article reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the local option fuel tax bonds of Brevard County, Florida. The agency downgraded the county's fuel tax bonds to Baa1 from A3 on July 21, 2009. It also retained a negative outlook on $92 million of outstanding debt,...
- Moody's Drops Antioch, III., GO Bonds to A2 From A1. // Bond Buyer;8/8/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33761, p2
The article offers information that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded its rating from A1 to A2 on the unlimited-tax general obligation debt of Antioch, California.