- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 20, 2005. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p33
Presents a chart depicting plain/insured general obligation yield curves in the Far West area of the United States for July 20, 2005. Ratings of the yields.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32454, p13
The article offers the maturity dates of various bond issuers and services with corresponding contact numbers for 2006 in the U.S. The deadline for Citizens Property Insurance Corporation is on August 28. For The Ocean County Utilities Authority will be on September 14. The due date for the San...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32219, p39
Presents charts depicting the prices of government securities and short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S.
- Protect your heirs against themselves. De Klerk, Byvic // Finweek;3/1/2007, p64
The article focuses on the importance of Government retail bonds for estate planning in South Africa. Government retail bonds are the safest investment and it always the highest rating. Information about the features, terms and conditions of retail bonds are discussed. The author offers...
- THE ESTIMATION OF CORPORATE BOND YIELD CURVES AS A FUNCTION OF TERM TO MATURITY COUPON. Barnes, Tom; Burnie, David A. // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Autumn87, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p50
This paper builds before tax corporate bond yield curves. The building of yield curves is an important first step for many types of financial research. To date, this research has focused on government bonds and, with the exception of works by Durand and Johnson, no recent attempt has been made...
- The Determinants of TIPS Yield Spreads. Jacoby, Gady; Shiller, Ilona // Journal of Applied Finance;Fall/Winter2007, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p72
We derive an expression for TIPS bond yield spreads. Our spread is based on a TIPS bond pricing model that accounts for an option embedded in these bonds. This option guaranties that bondholders are not adversely affected by deflation. We demonstrate that the determinants of TIPS bond spreads...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33676, p17
Statistics are presented on the U.S. dollar amount of daily average bond yield to maturity, the price of treasury bonds, and the index rate of short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. as of March 2012.
- Bond Conundrum. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/9/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on long-end bond yields which have remained tamed and have even headed to multi-year lows despite a pick-up in risky assets from stocks to carry trade currencies.
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR DEC. 29, 2006. // Bond Buyer;1/3/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32540, p25
A chart is presented depicting the yield curves of plain and insured government obligation bonds issued by several states in the U.S. including Missouri, Minnesota, and Michigan as of December 29, 2006.