MSRB Proposes Amendments to Rule G-27
- MSRB to Replace Kit Taylor. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32442, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to launch a search for a new executive director in the U.S. The board has decided not to renew the contract of Christopher Taylor, who has held the position for 28 years of the board's 31 years of existence. Taylor...
- E-trading developers urged to consult with MSRB. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;02/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30823, p4
Reports that Christopher Taylor is urging municipal market participants who are developing electronic trading systems to talk to the United States Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board confidentially. Need to comply with the rules of the board; Trading under nondiscretionary rules.
- MSRB Seeks Disclosure Central Index. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31043, p1
Focuses on the proposal of creating a Web-based index of secondary market disclosure documents by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board in the United States. Expansion of the program on electronic disclosure; Possibility of changing Rule G-32; Assessment of the feasibility of the central index.
- MSRB Mulls Curtailing Bond Info From Brokers. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;02/26/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p4
Reports the call for the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) to rework a draft interpretive notice on municipal bond information from brokers in the United States. Factors influencing the maturation of online municipal trading; Content of credit provider data; Efforts of MSRB to...
- SEC OKs New Rules for Muni Fund Securities. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31061, p5
Reports the approval of the rule changes of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) by the Securities and Exchange Commission in Washington, D.C. Elimination of a provision requiring information disclosure; Controversy over the jurisdiction of MSRB over the instruments; Provision of...
- MSRB Announces Topics For Board Meeting. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;10/22/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33999, p1
The article informs that the directors of Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board in the U.S. will discuss an execution rule and municipal advisor regulation during their meeting in Alexandria, Virginia in October 2013. It further states that meeting over execution rule will be focused on public...
- MSRB's Fee Proposal Unfair, Broker-Dealers Say. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33575, p2
The article reports on the statement of the broker-dealers regarding the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) fee proposal in the U.S.
- MSRB Revises Its Draft Rule on College Savings Plan. HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;11/28/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33820, p3
The article informs that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has revised its draft rule that would create a new rule G-45 for underwriters.
- MSRB to Start Muni FA Registration, Rulemaking on Oct. 1. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/16/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33384, p5
The article reports on the notice issued by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board regarding the start of registration and rulemaking activities in the U.S.