Lauren Mack Joins Sonnenschein Nath's Team in San Francisco
- Sonnenschein Nath To Absorb RubinBaum. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p4
Reports on the merger between RubinBaum LLP and Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal on June 1, 2002.
- Addition to Dryfit Battery Range. // BKSTS Journal;Dec1983, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p701
The article evaluates Sonnenschein's 12V 50Ah (20 hour rate) battery which is part of their Dryfit A200 range and offers information on specifications, applications and capabilities.
- SNR NY partners in talks to quit ahead of Dentons deal. McLeod-Roberts, Luke // Lawyer;6/14/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p1
The article discusses the clarification to the issue that a group of partners from Thacher Profitt & Wood who join Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal (SNR) LLP plan to leave SNR in Great Britain.
- Sonnenschein in New York merger. Hobbs, Kathryn // Lawyer;5/20/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p11
Reports on the merger of law firms Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal and RubinBaum in New York as of May 2002. Number of lawyers in the combined firm; Plans of Sonnenschein to boost its New York office; Effect of the capabilities of the distinguished lawyers on the growth strategy of the firm.
- REPORTS: GALLERY NEARS BANKRUPTCY, HAS HIRED LAW FIRM. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;2/1/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p4
The article reports that Movie Gallery will file a second Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in January 2010 and has hired law firm Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal.
- tall order. Guiney, Anne // Interior Design;Nov2003, Vol. 74 Issue 14, pS26
Describes the interior architecture of the renovated office of law firm Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal in Chicago, Illinois. Reasons behind the renovation; Description of its interior decoration; Approaches used by Perkins & Will company for the renovation process.
- UK braced for downturn as mass redundancies hit US. Berris, Julia; Byrne, Matt // Lawyer;6/2/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the announcement of Chicago, Illinois-based firm Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal that it will be cutting 31 lawyers and 93 support staff from its core real state and litigation practices. It cites that Sonnenschein overtook former Pinsent Masons ally Thelan Reid, which had...
- Strategic Thinkers in Venture Technology. // njbiz;2005 Profiles Supplement, p67
Teh article provides information on Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal LLP, a law firm based in Short Hills, New Jersey. It has offices in various U.S. states. The Venture Technology Group of Sonnenschein offers services to Fortune 500 clients in various industries. It specializes in handling...
- ENERGY BOOST. J. S. // Hill;4/2/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p18
The article reports on the plan of Sonnenschein Nath and Rosenthal to continue its expansion by hiring 13 counsels and other energy specialists from Sullivan and Worcester.