Union Asks IRS to Probe If CHP Bond Issue Violated Law
- Group battles station. Wiley, Walt // Waste News;10/05/98, Vol. 4 Issue 21, p12
States that on September 23, 1998, the organization, Garbage Out, filed papers with the Vista city clerk in California, to force a vote on whether a regional authority can base a transfer station in Vista. Plans of the Regional Solid Waste Association to build a transfer station in Vista; When...
- Ecuador (Case No. 2625). // Official Bulletin: Series B;2008, Vol. 91 Issue 3 (351, 352), p64
The article focuses on the complaint filed by the National Federation of Judicial Associations of Equador (FENAJE) alleging that the Supreme Court of Justice penalized without respecting the rules of due process and dismissed the FENAJE leaders for defending rights relating to the career and...
- Argentina (Case No. 2647). // Official Bulletin: Series B;2009, Vol. 92 Issue 1 (353, 354), p37
The article focuses on a complaint filed by the Association of Staff of Supervisory Bodies (APOC) in Argentina alleging the suspension of the deduction of union dues, as well as acts of anti-union persecution and discrimination.
- BACP Professional Conduct Hearing Findings, decision and sanction. // Therapy Today;Dec2008, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p52
This article focuses on the complaint against Moray College which was heard under the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy Professional Conduct Procedure 2007 in Great Britain. The complainant, while a student on a counseling course at the College, allegedly experienced unfair...
- DOT Wants $15B in Private-Activity Bonds OK'd for Transportation. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;5/15/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31636, p4
The U.S. administration urged the Congress to change the tax laws to allow private companies to use up to 15 billion dollar in tax-exempt bonds to finance the construction of transportation infrastructure projects that would be exempt from the private-activity bond volume. The administration's...
- Final yield-burning rules. // Practical Accountant;Mar99, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p14
Reports on the issuance of tax regulations on arbitrage restrictions for tax-exempt bonds in the United States.
- Tax Bill Provisions May Spur Flood Of School Construction Issuance. Kinnander, Ola; Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;05/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31149, p1
Reports the approval of a bill with tax-exempt bond provisions by the United States Congress. Expectations of bond market participants for an increase in the issuance of school construction bonds; Effectivity of the bill bond provisions; Measures dropped from the tax bill during final negotiations.
- Washington alert. // Bond Buyer;11/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30768, p3A
Informs that the United States House Ways and Means Committee has approved the last pending tax bill in 1999 that includes provisions dealing with tax-exempt bonds.
- Calif. Agency Will Assist Non-Gaming Tribal Projects. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/15/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31514, p5
Reports that California Statewide Community Development Authority has adopted a policy under which it will act as issuer of tax exempt bonds to entities in the gaming industry. Number of cities, countries and special districts in California covered by the authority; Features of the policy;...