Palm Beach County, Fla., Readies $85 Million Airport Deal
- Pbi Authorities Are Trying To Determine Who Pointed A Laser At Landing Aircraft. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Jan2014, p20
The article reports that pilots landing at the Palm Beach International Airport, California, have been reporting the cases of laser lights, being flashed on their plane, and the authorities are trying to find out who is responsible for these incidents.
- Cook County OKs $200M, Will Vote on Interim President July 19. Carvllin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/13/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32422, p5
The article reports that the board of commissioners of Cook County, Illinois has approved a $200 million short-term note for the county to bring in cash and also approved a resolution to vote on an interim president on July 19, 2006. The county needs the cash flow borrowing because of lower...
- TIMED Sale on Agenda. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/13/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32422, p31
The article reports that the Louisiana State Bond Commission will meet to discuss plans to sell $403 million of gas and fuel tax revenue bonds. Department of Transportation officials will make presentations regarding the bill. The proceeds from the bond sale will be used for the state's...
- At home in Palmhampton. Gross, Michael // Crain's New York Business;3/12/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p0002
In this article the author shares his personal experience at Palm Beach International Airport, Florida.
- TRIP ADVISOR. KING, MIRANDA // Jacksonville Magazine;Sep2014, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p24
The article provides information on the "11 Worst Airports for Food" list published by The Daily Meal website in August 2014, which included three airports in Florida such as the Palm Beach International Airport, Orlando International and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airports.
- After Increase in National Debt limit, SLGS Are Back on Sale. Ackerman, Andrew; McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p1
The article reports on the resumption of sales for State and Local Government Series (SLGS) securities after an increase in national debt in the U.S. According to Frederic R. Ballard of Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll LLP, the procedure would allow issuers to deal with SLGS closures in a...
- Colorado Readies Short-Term $145M Trans Deal to Fund Education Projects. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p4
The article reports on the intent of officials of Colorado to offer tax and revenue anticipation notes on July 6, 2006. Proceeds from the deal will be used to finance interest-free loans to state school districts. Called E-Trans, the offering are sold with the state's short-term credit ratings...
- Delaware Courting Retail for Next Week's $1 72M GO Sale. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p34
The article reports the intent of Delaware to set aside a portion of its 2006 general obligation bond sale for retail investors. Major rating agencies affirmed the state's natural triple-A rating in advance of the sale. About $43 million of the $172 million offering will be sold on a negotiated...
- 10-Year tips Go At 2.020% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department sold on July 8, 2004, $10 billion of inflation-indexed 10-year notes at a 2.02% yield, an adjusted price of 99.820, with a 2% coupon.