Palm Beach County, Fla., Readies $85 Million Airport Deal
- Pbi Authorities Are Trying To Determine Who Pointed A Laser At Landing Aircraft. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Jan2014, p20
The article reports that pilots landing at the Palm Beach International Airport, California, have been reporting the cases of laser lights, being flashed on their plane, and the authorities are trying to find out who is responsible for these incidents.
- Cook County OKs $200M, Will Vote on Interim President July 19. Carvllin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/13/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32422, p5
The article reports that the board of commissioners of Cook County, Illinois has approved a $200 million short-term note for the county to bring in cash and also approved a resolution to vote on an interim president on July 19, 2006. The county needs the cash flow borrowing because of lower...
- TIMED Sale on Agenda. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/13/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32422, p31
The article reports that the Louisiana State Bond Commission will meet to discuss plans to sell $403 million of gas and fuel tax revenue bonds. Department of Transportation officials will make presentations regarding the bill. The proceeds from the bond sale will be used for the state's...
- At home in Palmhampton. Gross, Michael // Crain's New York Business;3/12/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p0002
In this article the author shares his personal experience at Palm Beach International Airport, Florida.
- TRIP ADVISOR. KING, MIRANDA // Jacksonville Magazine;Sep2014, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p24
The article provides information on the "11 Worst Airports for Food" list published by The Daily Meal website in August 2014, which included three airports in Florida such as the Palm Beach International Airport, Orlando International and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airports.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p24
The article presents a list of competitive sales of government securities in the U.S. The list includes Gravette School District Number 20 of Benton County, Galt Joint Union High School District, Denison Community School District, Santa Maria-Bonita School District, and Harris County Municipal...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p32
A list of results of competitive sales of government securities in the U.S. is presented. Deals include economic development lease rental bonds issued by the Yorktown Redevelopment Authority, Indiana, bond anticipation notes issued by Kiryas Joel Union Free School District, and another from the...
- 10-Year tips Go At 2.020% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department sold on July 8, 2004, $10 billion of inflation-indexed 10-year notes at a 2.02% yield, an adjusted price of 99.820, with a 2% coupon.
- NEW YORK: Local Fiscal Woes Growing. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32502, p43
The article reports on the fiscal problems faced by local governments despite increases in state and education aid and a cap on Medicaid growth in New York. Six cities have projected budget gaps of more than 10 percent in 2007 in their multi-year financial plans which is an indication of severe...