Treasury to Sell $11B 5-Yr TIPS on Tuesday
- Treasury Strips Increased $1.377 Billion in May. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p2
Newly issued U.S. Department of Treasury securities rose $1.377 billion in April 2003 to a total of $174.699 billion. Through the Separate Trading of Registered Interest and Principal of Securities (STRIPS) program, about $28.765 billion of Treasury securities were...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 0.155% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33368, p6
The article reports that the Department of Treasury auctioned four-week bills worth 34 billion dollars at 0.155% high yield in the U.S.
- Treasury to Sell $34B Of Four-Week Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/11/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33001, p2
The article announces the plan of the Treasury Department to sell its $34 billion of four-week discount bills in the U.S. on November 13, 2008.
- INBRIEF: 56-Day Cash Managements Draw 0.15% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33312, p31
The article reports that the Treasury Department traded 25 billion dollars worth of 56-day cash management bills, dated may 6 to July 1, 2010 at a 0.150% high tender rate, in the U.S.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go at 2.304% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;11/10/2015, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $21 billion of 10-year notes with a 2 1/4% coupon at a 2.304% high yield, a price of 99.520193.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go At 0790% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33379, p2
The article reports that the Department of Treasury auctioned three-year notes worth 33 billion dollars at 0.790% yield in the U.S.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $6B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32742, p35
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise $6.009 billion of cash at its weekly auction to refund $31.991 billion of maturing securities. The agency will set up a weekly auction of 91 day and 182 day discount bills on October 29, 2007 by selling $38 billion. The...
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/20/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31661, p2
The U.S. Department of Treasury Department said it will raise $2.637 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 183-day discount bills on June 23, 2003 by selling $35 billion to refund $32.363 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 0.800% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31664, p2
The Treasury Department on June 24, 2003 auctioned $12 billion of four-week bills at a 0.800% high yield, a price of 99.938. Tenders totaled $30,948,022,000 and the Treasury accepted $12,000,174,000, including $54,099,000 of noncompetitives. The Federal banks also bought $2,356,118,000 for their...