Chicago Fed NAI Rises To 0.37 in March
- Satellite accounts in a modernized and extended system of economic accounts. Carson, Carol S.; Grimm, Bruce T. // Business Economics;Jan1991, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p58
Introduces the United Nations System of National Accounts (SNA) and describes satellite accounts. SNA as a set of guidelines in economic accounting followed by most other countries which adapt it to fit their economies and statistical system; Satellite accounts for the United States; Technical...
- The Evolution of National Account Management: A Literature Perspective. Weilbaker, Dan C.; Weeks, William A. // Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management;Fall97, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p49
Reviews the relevant literature on national account management process using a content analysis approach. Reference to investigations regarding the national account management concept; What the literature evaluation is based on.
- National Account Management: Large Account Selling or Buyer-Supplier Alliance? Lambe, C. Jay; Spekman, Robert E. // Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management;Fall97, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p61
Investigates the differences between National Account Management (NAM) relationships. Delineation of NAM relationships; Exploratory data analysis of NAM alliances.
- National Income and product accounts. // Survey of Current Business;Jul93, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p7
Presents selected National Income and Product Accounts (NIPA) estimates for the second quarter of 1993. GDP, Personal Income and Consumption, Government Receipts and Expenditures, Government Purchases, National Defense Purchases, Foreign Transactions, Exports and Imports, Savings and...
- National income and product accounts. // Survey of Current Business;Dec93, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p4
Presents statistics on national income and product accounts. Gross domestic products; Gross domestic product in constant dollars; Gross domestic product by major type of product; Gross Domestic product by major type of product in constant dollars.
- INTRODUCTION. // Quarterly National Accounts -- Comptes nationaux trimestriels;2003, Vol. 2003 Issue 4, p3
Provides an overview of the main national accounts aggregates for all Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Member countries.
- INTRODUCTION. // Quarterly National Accounts -- Comptes nationaux trimestriels;2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 3, p3
Introduces several articles and data regarding the national accounts of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation & Development members.
- Income Outpaces Spending, Says Commerce. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;Aug99, Vol. 149 Issue 8, p15
Reports that growth in personal income in the United States (US) outpaced personal spending according to the US Department of Commerce. Growth rate of personal income; Status of consumer income.
- B. Suggested Reading. // Survey of Current Business;May2010, Vol. 90 Issue 5, pD.89
A variety of information on articles regarding the methodologies used by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis in the preparation of the national income and products accounts (NIPAs), along with other accounts including regional, international and satellite, are presented.