Pennsylvania Hears Ideas for MSA Debt
- DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: Tran Approvals Expected. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/2/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32478, p39
The article reports that the District of Columbia Council is expected to approve two routine bond transactions that would authorize up to $350 million of tax revenue anticipation notes as well as sign off on the city's five-year $3.2 billion capital involvement plan. In November, the council...
- PG&E in market with RRB Round II. G. C. // Asset Securitization Report;11/7/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 42, p7
The article reports that San Francisco, California-based Pacific Gas & Electric Co. has offered its second rate reduction bond for 2005. Barclays Capital Inc., Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. were the joint-lead underwriters. The deal is the second part of the...
- TRADEWATCH. // Pensions & Investments;3/7/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p10
The article presents statistical information on the U.S. equity trading, using the Plexus Broker Universe. Exchange-listed stocks includes Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Lehman Brothers Inc., Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. and Credit Suisse First Boston. Nasdaq-listed stocks includes...
- Ascension's New Lien. Shields, Yvetto // Bond Buyer;1/19/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32052, p1
Reports that Ascension Health of St. Louis, Missouri, will sell medium-term, new-money bonds in a tax-exempt transaction that will establish a subordinated lien in the system's overall debt portfolio. Financing institutions offering the bonds; Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Morgan Stanley's...
- Pennsylvania Convention Center Sale Is Next Week. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32231, p4
Announces the refunding of federally taxable bonds from the Pennsylvania Convention Center Authority in Philadelphia. Appointment of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. to price the bonds; Payment guarantor; Significance of the sale to the center's portfolio.
- Heading into Q403, Citigroup maintains lead as ABS manager. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;10/6/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 38, p12
Reports that Citigroup Global Markets Inc. has the biggest market share in the asset-backed securities market in the third quarter of 2003. Rankings from a list drawn up by Thomson Financial; JP Morgan & Co.; Lehman Brothers; Morgan Stanley.
- MANAGER ACTIVITY. // Asset Securitization Report;11/10/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 43, p23
Several chart is presented showcasing year-to-date economic activities of companies of diverse sectors which includes Citigroup Global Markets Ltd., JPMorgan Securities, and Morgan Stanley.
- Secondary Sags as Muni Buyers Focus on New Issues. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32268, p2
The article reports on developments in the municipal bond market in the U.S. JPMorgan Securities Inc. bought the deal and reoffered bonds to yield from 3.31 percent in 2009 to 4.31 percent in 2026. The District of Columbia sold 250 million dollars of one-year revenue anticipation notes....
- Illinois Picks Book-Runner, Two Minority Firms for $380M Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p1
Reports on the selection of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. to run the books on the planned sale by the state of Illinois. Total value of the general obligation bonds; Names of the two minority firms participating on the deal; Plan to structure the new money bonds so that it can be sold with a...