- Round Rock, Tex., Raised to Aa2. // Bond Buyer;6/12/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32648, p2
The article reports on the upgrading of Round rock, Texas' $74 million of outstanding debt from Aa3 to Aa2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Moody's relates that the upgrading came following expansion of the bond's sizeable tax base, solid financial position, a solid financial position, and a...
- Miami CRD Revs Raised to Baa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32410, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating on the Miami Community Redevelopment District's revenue bonds to Baa1 from Baa3 in Miami, Florida.
- FLORIDA: Downgrade on Space Coast. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/23/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33154, p9
The article reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the local option fuel tax bonds of Brevard County, Florida. The agency downgraded the county's fuel tax bonds to Baa1 from A3 on July 21, 2009. It also retained a negative outlook on $92 million of outstanding debt,...
- Moody's Drops Antioch, III., GO Bonds to A2 From A1. // Bond Buyer;8/8/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33761, p2
The article offers information that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded its rating from A1 to A2 on the unlimited-tax general obligation debt of Antioch, California.
- Moody's Downgrades Bayonne, N.J., Citing Structural Imbalance, Liquidity. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31929, p3
Reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to lower the general obligation ratings of Bayonne, New Jersey. Detection of a structural imbalance in the city's operating budget; Concern of the agency on the tight liquidity and its narrow current fund balance; Need for the town to turn to...
- Moody's Downgrades Rhode Island Town Five Notches After Several Tough Years. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p3
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade Cumberland, Rhode Island's underlying rating on its outstanding general obligation bonds. Negative outlook assigned by Moody's for the bonds; Cumberland's debt sales from June 1995 to November 1999.
- Rochester, N.Y., GOs Cut by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p2
Focuses on the downgrading of Rochester, New York's outstanding general obligations bonds by Moody's Investors Service.
- Oklahoma to Sell Bonds for Goodyear, Michelin Plants. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31958, p38
Reports on the Oklahoma Development Finance Authority's sale of industrial revenue bonds designed specifically for tire manufacturers in the state. Schedule of a retail order period; Employers in Oklahoma that qualify for the bonds; Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s rating of the bonds.
- Moody's Moving to Global Muni Scale. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p1
The article announces the plan of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to move its municipal bond ratings to a global scale. It notes that the agency will save money for municipalities. Its managing director Gail Sussman points out that it has been discussing rating compatibility since 2001....