Underlying Health Slips
- Nanticoke Health Downgrade. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p35
The article reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s downgrade of hospital and revenue refunding bonds issued for Nanticoke Health Services by the Delaware Health Facilities Authority. Rating was lowered to BBB-plus from A-minus, keeping a negative outlook on the debt. Following the downgrade,...
- Littleton's Little Boost. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p35
The article reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s upgrade of its rating on Littleton Regional Hospital to BB-plus from BB. Based on a report issued in the last week of June 2006, the bonds could reach investment grade by the end of 2007. The upgrade affects about $24.1 million of debt and applies...
- Methodist Gets Stable. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32035, p31
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp., has revised its outlook to stable from negative for bonds issued on behalf of Methodist Hospitals Inc. The revision has been made through the Indiana Health Facility Financing Authority. The agency affirmed the A-plus rating for the outstanding...
- St. Louis Co. IDA Project Cut to CC by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33088, p2
The article reports on the revision in the outlook rating of St. Louis County Industrial Development Authority's (IDA) revenue bonds in Minnesota 2009. Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&P) has lowered its ratings on IDA's health care facilities revenue bonds Series 2001 18 notches from AA-plus to CC....
- Virginia's Becomes Second University Rated Triple-A by Standard & Poor's. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31591, p5
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has upgraded revenue bond ratings for University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia. Factors responsible for the upgradation; Significance of the upgradation for the university; Bond sales for the university.
- Ill. Wesleyan Takes Hit. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p31
Reports on the rating given by Standard & Poor's Corp. to refunding bonds of Illinois Wesleyan University in Bloomington, Illinois.
- University Debt Stable. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p33
Reports on the revision in the rating for the revenue bond of the University of Louisiana by Standard & Poor's Rating Services in Monroe, Louisiana.
- Georgetown Bonds, Issued Through D.C., Take a Rating Hit From S&P. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/18/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31950, p29
Reports on the move of Standard & Poor's Corp. to lower its rating on the outstanding bonds of Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. Observation of the weakening balance sheet and growing operating deficits of the university; Impact of the rating change on the outstanding tax-exempt debt;...
- ALABAMA: Schools Authority Off Watch. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/30/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33107, p9
The article reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's Corp. to remove and rate the Alabama Public School and College Authority (APSCA) from negative to AA bond rating. The company asserts that the decision is due to the uncertainty relating to a pending federal lawsuit of APSCA. The company...