N.Y.-N.J. Port Authority Selling $500M for JetBlue Terminal
- NEW YORK: Port Authority to Sell $350M. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/2/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32662, p9
The article reports on the plans of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to sell $350 million of federally taxable bonds issued as auction-rate securities to fund maturities on several series of outstanding notes, according to the rating reports released in New York. Steve Coleman, Port...
- N.Y., N.J. Port Agency Set to Deal. Peacock, Wayne; Braun, Martin; Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p1
Reports on the decision of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to sell bonds and notes. Amount offered in consolidated revenue; Use of the money to fund the authority's ongoing capital improvement program; Impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the agency's finances.
- Port Authority's Capital Program Yields $200M in Revenue Bonds. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;4/8/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32107, p6
Reports on the plans of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to sell consolidated revenue bonds as part of its capital program for 2005 in the U.S. Use of the electronic bidding system in the borrowing process; Rate of the revenues of the Port Authority; Aid of the proceeds in the...
- NEW YORK: Support for WTC Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33420, p9
The article reports on the decision of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to expand its credit support to bonds which are expected to be sold for the development of a tower at the World Trade Center in New York.
- N.Y.-N.J. Port Authority Set to Sell $1B in a Slightly Smaller Calendar. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;9/26/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33588, p3
The article announces that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is to issue consolidated bonds as the low rate market environment encourages refinancing.
- N.Y.-N.J. Port Authority Set To Sell $400M for Projects. Tonya Chin // Bond Buyer;4/3/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33690, p14
The article reports on the scheduled auction of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey's 400 million dollars consolidated bonds on April 4, 2012.
- N.Y./N.J. Port Authority Issuing $300M for Capital Plan Today. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/15/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31203, p6
Reports on the bond issue of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- N.Y.-N.J. authority's wish list faces dueling governors. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;10/19/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30750, p4
Reports that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has a 40 billion dollars wish list for a variety of capital projects. Need for governors of New York and New Jersey to sign off on toll and fee increases; Details of the capital projects.
- Port Authority Plans Issuance for Staten Island Site. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;10/09/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30496, p37
Anticipates Port Authority of New York and New Jersey's issuance of bonds to expand Staten Island's Howland Hook Container Terminal. Phases of the expansion plan; Move to prepare for the increase in the terminal's cargo volume expected within the next 15 years.