- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;6/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32403, p36
A chart is presented that lists market data including securities prices and short term yields for tax exemption.
- Investors Shun Consumer Stocks. // On Wall Street;Sep2008, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p66
A chart is presented that lists exchange-traded funds (ETF) and their top 10 securities in the U.S. ranked by weight as of June/July 2008.
- MONEY STOCK AND DEBT MEASURES. // Economic Indicators;Nov2005, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p26
A chart and a graph are presented that shows figures associated with money, credit and security markets in the U.S. as of October 2005.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32841, p14
A chart is presented that shows competitive notes offering of bond issuers in the U.S.
- HIGH YIELD GAINERS&LOSERS. // High Yield Report;1/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p7
A chart is presented that lists investors in the high yield securities markets that include South West Water PLC, New Asat Ltd., Delta Air Lines Inc. and Southern Energy.
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32493, p2
A chart is presented that lists the data regarding the status of securities and bonds in the U.S. as of October 23, 2006.
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 16, p34
A table is presented that shows 2007-2008 securities markets performance in the U.S.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31809, p33
Presents charts depicting statistics in the securities market in the U.S. as of January 28, 2004. Information on market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices in the U.S.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/21/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32718, p32
Several charts are presented that depicts the market statistics of bonds in the U.S. including short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices and municipal market data general obligation yields.
- MONDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32450, p1
A graph that shows the yields of the financial market in the U.S. is presented.